The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

What is going on with the Patch??

Moyrgakos

Hello. I read at the forums that the download of the patch will be a bit slow but seriously ***?? I am patching since 08.00 this moring and the client is still at 43.85% after 10 hours. Am i forced to download the whole game again?? Cuz the client is using all of the internet of my line. Is this gona get a fix soon?? Cuz like that i cant cant use the internet and let the client patch on the backround and letting the client patch only at nights when i am sleeping will take 2-3 nights to complete.

Seems very much on topic to me.

Perhaps you have a better idea for getting an answer to this question since EA seem to ignore these forums?

Welcome to the STAR WARS discussion Forum! This forum exists so that Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ community members can discuss the larger STAR WARS galaxy, including the movies, books, comics, and other video games.

Does that sound to you like customer service? Or bug report?

Well since customer support is read only and there isn't a forum entitled 'bug report' this seems to be the nearest we have :p

Ringing customer service is a total waste of time they don't know any more than has been posted on the launcher.

No, this is literally the furthest from it. Use the General Forum.