Armor not taking any damage and reducing companions heals.

ShopiaRaven

I have died several times tonight with the recent update of you guys reducing the heals companions are doing. In a Heroic 2+ now I die more than I ever had before the new expansion. I used to be able to do Heroics on my own and little tricky yes but now it's way worse than it was before. I have died more times than I can count on a Heroic 2+ I should be able to do it myself with a companion and not have as many problems trying to complete it. Yes I do die but not like this it's been way out of control. Not even throwing my heroic ability is has 7 unlocks at the moment is not helping at all going up gold stars let alone being able to go up the instance main boss. Unfortunately this is making it extremely hard to the point I want to give up on the heroic missions but I like doing the heroic missions. I've noticed though when I get back to the med center to heal the repair button is grayed out because the armor has not taken any damage what so ever it just says I can sell my junk. This I know it's an issue that just started today after the patch update. I've been on for the past week and not have this issue until today. I have made a screen shot of what I am talking about with the armor I've clearly died and then circled in yellow showing the durability still the same no damage. I don't see where I can post my screen shot in this thread. Edited by ShopiaRaven
Adding more information