[BUG] Missing companion...half-fixed in 4.0.2

Diora

Prior to 4.0.2 I leveled my second consular. After Balmorra, Zenith was missing from both my ship and the companion summon list. I submitted a bug.

Now I can summon Zenith when out adventuring, but he is still missing from my ship and I still cannot speak to him to advance his quest, since he wants to talk to me on my ship. He's not there. This is the absolute last companion i need to finish convos with for all of them on my main legacy.

The best part of all this is, my Sage (on my other legacy), who was 60 since SoR, but had not quite finished her convos with Zenith...is ALSO missing Zenith from her ship! I had to take him to the fleet to finish out his convos.

This is ridiculous, please fix zenith so I can find him on my ship to speak to him.

• 2 months later...
I'm having an issue also with my inquisitor, missing Ashara from the ship and companion list. Before the last patch, I couldn't advance due to mission log in the main inquisitor not being accessible, which was right before Ashara was able to join my companion list. Now I can advance the storyline, but without her as a companion as she is not on ship or on the list.