Rediculously long patching process...

raexerwraith

I have put up with this Bitraider launcher / update system since I started playing this a couple of years ago. This patching process has gotten to the point of intolerable stupidity though. I loaded the launcher this morning to start patching. It has been going for HOURS, all day. It is now 5:21 pm, and the launcher update progress is showing 94.6 %. By the time this finishes, it will be 7-8 hours updating this game. I have checked my connection fully. This has absolutely nothing to do with my network service provider, hardware or any other software on this system. Everything else that I commonly use on this system is working fine with normal, fast network performance. THIS game is the only thing taking 7-8 hours or more to download and update a simple patch. I have surfed around and found numerous posts on this and other forums and blogs regarding Bitraider as the definate cause of the hideous update runtimes for this game. I am a subscriber and I do buy cartel coins now and then so I have a perfectly legitimate right to EXPECT better performance than 7-8 + hours to recieve and install patch updates from this company.