The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Stuck at updating

Ackire

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine went very quickly....less than a minute!!

launcher action bar shows......Installing 100%........Updating........Complete...but now it's just sitting there and play button isn't active.

Am I supposed to just leave it and wait for something to happen or is there something I can do to fix it?

Mine went very quickly....less than a minute!!

launcher action bar shows......Installing 100%........Updating........Complete...but now it's just sitting there and play button isn't active.

Am I supposed to just leave it and wait for something to happen or is there something I can do to fix it?

HAHAHAHA that was teh first situation i had... And they still demand that you shuould let it just sit there...***?

You aare all lucky you still have % remaining. Had network connection 311 error so restarted. Worked as I downloaded patch...didn't that far before. Great. Install started...great. Go away and come back 30 mins later? Network connection 311 error.

Nothing wrong with my connection and still no news from bioware if that's expected or not whether to wait like they said or restart.

this is ridiculous.... i started the download again at 11pm my time.. now it's almost 8 am!!! and i am at 96,87% ... this is a very bad joke. i am going to work now.. i really hope when i return i will be able to log in and will get a very good excuse for my lost day and an ridiculous slow download that you can't even call slow anymore.. this PATCH is taking longer than it took me to download the whole game.......:mad:

About 10 hours since I restarted downloading after BitRaider de-activation, which translates to around 40% done...

I'll have to wait a little more, but unless forced I won't reactivate BitRaider considering its bugs.

It should be stressed that network throughput display is actually totally useless without a mean value, I don't have any idea why it went so slow, it should have been faster even with my poor 8Mbps ADSL link.

My launcher (ST) started to update from 43% and reached to 58% after downloading around 6-7 GBs of data and it still continues, no sign of getting quicker.

I am sick of being forced to download the entire game files whenever you release a small patch anymore. I think this Bitraider patcher system forcing us to waste 1000s of TBs of internet bandwidth in all over the world in every few weeks. So, i can say that this Bitraider should be one of the most harmful malwares in cyberspace

Edited by garabet

Bioware - When are you asswipes going to stop breaking the *********** basics?

'Oh look we got all these exciting updates aren't we fantastic but you have to wait 10 hours for the patcher and if you are really lucky it might work!!'

Get a grip *******, sort the basic **** out before you start showing off. Oh and you still have major clipping issues in the cinematics for KOTFE.

Last point - stop nerfing companions or you will be joining Smedley in the annals of 'games and player bases we completely screwed'