Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Dear Bioware,

NeroTethras

THIS WILL NOT STAND! Do you know how much it costs for one day of subscription fees? Neither do I as I am horrible at math, however I know it's around 50 cents. That's 50 cents I could have used to buy 2 gumballs or 1 ride on the red rocket outside my super market.

I took a day off from my job, which I assure you exists, to play this game today. Now I have to wait for servers to patch and it's gonna be super slow. Sorry Bioware, but too little too late.

I have spoken to my fellow players and this is what we believe we deserve for the pain and suffering you put us through

• 5000 CCs

10m Credits

Both Revan Sets

All the Rancor speeders; past, present, and future

A meet and greet with Eric Musco. Upon completion of said meeting he will present me with his left sock

Nerf Sorcs/sages. I can't kill them therefore OP.

New class: Mandalorian Sith/jedi hybrid with battle meditation and can shoot death star beam things out his mouth and or nose. Also has a cat

The ability to be Luke's Mother and or father.

My lawyers will be in touch.

Edited by NeroTethras

they need to speak to me about my reinstalled cause it isn't working now all its saying is The Launcher is being updated please wait.....

it's been like that for the past half an hour now and i want ANSWER from them!.

*** is going on now with my launcher now its not updating and i tried everything.:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

i pay 8..9 per month for this game and now this problem comes up.

i'm really upset and..... i want compensation from you swtor devs after you fix this reinstalled problem and i mean it or i'll ring yous up and get yous to fix it!.

Edited by Michaelmccr

they need to speak to me about my reinstalled cause it isn't working now all its saying is The Launcher is being updated please wait.....

*** is going on now with my launcher now its not updating and i tried everything.:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

i'm really upset and..... i want compensation from you swtor devs after you fix this reinstalled problem and i mean it or i'll ring yous up and get yous to fix it!.

Stewardess? I'll handle this, I speak Jive.

THIS WILL NOT STAND! Do you know how much it costs for one day of subscription fees? Neither do I as I am horrible at math, however I know it's around 50 cents. That's 50 cents I could have used to buy 2 gumballs or 1 ride on the red rocket outside my super market.

I took a day off from my job, which I assure you exists, to play this game today. Now I have to wait for servers to patch and it's gonna be super slow. Sorry Bioware, but too little too late.

I have spoken to my fellow players and this is what we believe we deserve for the pain and suffering you put us through

• 5000 CCs

10m Credits

Both Revan Sets

All the Rancor speeders; past, present, and future

A meet and greet with Eric Musco. Upon completion of said meeting he will present me with his left sock

Nerf Sorcs/sages. I can't kill them therefore OP.

New class: Mandalorian Sith/jedi hybrid with battle meditation and can shoot death star beam things out his mouth and or nose. Also has a cat

The ability to be Luke's Mother and or father.

My lawyers will be in touch.

I think they need to give us more...

I very much agree with the original poster. However I'd like to add my own input.

The game was down, what, eight or nine hours? That is simply unacceptable. I demand, that instead of properly fixing sudden issues, that they allow us on the servers anyway, which then it'll be my right to complain about aforementioned issues.

I mean, it was down most of the day. Instead of doing something else with my life, I had to sit and post about how disappointed I was in Bioware/EA. It's easy to run an MMORPG, I know I could do much better. They're just stupid and nothing should EVER go wrong with the game.

THIS WHOLE DAY WAS JUST RUINED.

Ok well, were would you like the 25 cents?

That's what you are out for 12 hours of unavailability (actually a little less).

So, how much of that 25 cents are you going to share with your lawyer?

Well, 30%~ is the usual, so I would guess .08.

And money well spent, I would say.

You didn't try posting just one :(

Edited by Zharik

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.