The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

To Easy..

Cloudfaces

Since I am waiting for the patcher like every one else...

I have been off and on Star wars now since it first started and have to say when it first came

out it was very well done right out of the box, not many problems great game play smooth leveling

Story enjoyable and voice acting! only thing I didn't like was the space parts [ and star fighters didn't make it better] Then they came along and decided to dumb it down...

Cant split your skill tree any more so every class is just like everyone else :mad: you know

my sawbones has the same base skills and base states and skills as everyone's sawbones... etc etc

that really took the custom feel out of it.. I had a nice sawbones/scrapper thing going :(

Been working on a new sawbones now at level 30ish and I don't think I have used my healing skills once...

I can just sit back and watch my crew members kill everything wile I watch tv.. how is this fun and challenging?

and leveling way to fast .. think ill hit max level before I even finish the first story arc... how is that fun?

Sorry I DO enjoy this game, mostly for the story arc's but its going the same way star trek did

taking all the challenge out of it, having people coast to max level with no effort... I don't get it..