Stormtroopers

Ezzaron

chewie got an At St - surprise element. i didn't see any unit labelling on these things to say "unit 5 has gone rogue!"

troopers - no camo, numbers were not native and so had limited resources on manpower.

ewoks - native so they have all thier troopers on the ground, short and camo so they can hide in the brush, was able to make traps and tatics.

ewoks were naked! Everyone knows the less clothes you have the harder you hard to hit and take less damage when you do DUH! :p they call it the RAMBO EFFECT!

all the highly trained clones were killed in battle or died of old age due to accelerated growth, many were killed by the empire because they were unable to adapt to a life with out war,

the clones were phased out and the storm troopers were brought in, more of a color guard really, they were rumored to be elite soldiers but most were the sons of corelian aristocracy sent to the finest imperial military academies, not crack infantry

mos eisly troopers>? local law enforcement searching for contraband

the useless troopers on the death star>? vader's colorguard,

the ground forces that invaded echo base>? - actually very lethal

the scout troopers on the speeder bikes>? - stood up to a jedi i give them props

the troopers that fought the ewoks>? imperial core of engineers, they were there building something that no one was supposed to know about not guarding it

just because they are in storm trooper armor does not make them storm troopers, just like how you see reporters in the middle east wearing kevlar vests and helmets because they are in a war zone, do you think those guys shooting at them know the difference>? i doubt it