Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Upcoming nerf?

TitusOfTides

sorcs need a nerf. what do sorcs want next? dying rage? saber rflect? jesus, OP class since 1.0, sorcs need the nerf bat

I don't think Sorcs need a nerf. Granted I've only just gotten back to the game after 4 years absence but I never felt my sin or jug couldn't stand their own against a sorc. I think the issue is that people don't know how to handle them quite simply and cannot appreciate the subtle nuances that increase your own potential for fighting one. Placement for example, knowing when to hug and when to pillarhump, most people just want to bullrush us and naturally they end up get shafted by not employing any kind of thinking, just spamming their attacks. A sorc is a difficult class to handle for sure, but exploiting their weakness is something most players aren't considering, they only consider their own strength which the sorc has multiple avenues to counter.

A sorc is a difficult class to handle for sure, but exploiting their weakness is something most players aren't considering, they only consider their own strength which the sorc has multiple avenues to counter.

lol. sorcs are not difficult in any way. the biggest reason we see so many of them is that any 10 year old with down syndrome can play it at 90% of best, after about 20 minutes practice.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.