Subcriber's Rewards

RuivonKyn

I did the survey that was posted by BW the other day, it gave me an idea

I think we subscribers should be given rewards for the amount of time we subscribed so as to keep subscribers happy

My Idea/Suggestion:

BW should give provide rewards,like what they did to KOTFE, to subscribers who subscribed for 8 months or more will receive exclusive Yearly Anniversary Reward such as Exclusive new companions, Exclusive new Mount

, Exclusive New Weapon and Exclusive New Armor.

- Exclusive Companion (like how Fan Favourite NPC Lana became a companion in KOTFE)that subscribers can choose from ,such as Thana Vesh ,a Voss(for example Tala-Reh) and a Chiss(for example Salan Rok)

- One BW Exclusive Mount(something inspired from Star Wars Galaxy)

- Exclusive new Weapon(based on companion chosen)

- Exclusive Armor(based on companion chosen)

Mechanics

+ There will be a vendor where we have to talk to, to trigger the rewards.

+ Once talking to vendor player will receive a prompt window(like how we get after completing mission) to select rewards and once chosen items will be sent to mail.

+ To recruit companion player will receive item(like Nico Okarr recruitment item) and player need to do a short storyline(slightly longer than Niko Okar's & Treek's) that needed to be done to claim the companion we chosen(Like Nico Okarr but slightly longer story).

+ Exclusive rewards can be selected once and once its triggered all our characters will receive the same rewards.

+ The weapons & armor are based on the companions we chose

You, OP, have apparently missed or forgot about all the various subscriber and/or pre-order swag they have doled out over the years: the Jawa Party Balloon, the JA-3 speeder and accompanying pet, several titles, the Lucky-77 speeder, other pets, and once, 500 CC (which, bizarrely enough, people complained about). I can't even list from memory all the subscriber swag I have received because there is so much of it and I don't even have all of it (e.g., no Jawa balloon for me).

I get four boxes of flight suits (ugly orange adaptive legacy-bound armour), two titles, five speeders, two random dyes, seven mini pets, two different colour schemes for some flavour of GSF ship, a piece of furniture, a Niko duster, two Niko pistols, a get-Niko-now token, ...

I might have missed something in that list. It comes in 22 different emails that every single one of my characters received, and that every new character I make also receives.

That's what's meant by "swag". Not all of it is because I'm a subscriber, and some of it (one speeder and five mini pets) are because *other* people subscribed...

It's also amusing on a new character to open Collections and go on a clicking spree in the "Titles" section. I have enough legacy-unlocked titles in there to get level 2 and halfway to 3. (They give experience for codex unlocks.)

I meant more like a reward of some kind to long time/loyal subscribers, where one get rewards for a certain amount of months subscribed.Nico Okarr Companion was given free prior to who subscribed early for KOTFE and to me he aint that great reward or companion,the best reward IMO in KOTFE was the speeder & brown classic speeder(in-game reward)

Its just my idea/suggestion for BW, instead of just some crappy rewards where require players to sub during a certain time for an astromech(for example), it be better giving Thana Vesh Companion or new Voss/Chiss Companion(for example) to those who subscribed for a certain amount of months will receive these companion on the Anniversary of SWTOR.New Companion are much better reward than a mount or a pet droid.IMO