The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

How strong is the Emperor's Wrath?

Strive-US

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where does the Emperor's Wrath rank among Sith?

Like,

1. Emperor's Wrath vs. Darth Vader

2. Emperor's Wrath vs. Dooku

3. Emperor's Wrath vs. Mace Windu

The Wrath wouldn't beat any of the characters mentioned tbh, although in the Sith Empire of SWTOR he likely is on par with Nox and the other two Force users. So really he is definitely powerful but compared to the later RoT Sith and the PT Jedi like Kenobi, Anakin, Windu and obviously Yoda, he falls short as they're either too powerful for the Wrath or are more skilled than the Wrath, and against people like Anakin, Vader and Windu he is outclassed in both.

A very easy way of discerning is to view it as a quantity vs quality question.

The TOR era is all about quantity as far as force users go, whereas during the waning days of the Republic and Rebellion era it's all about quality. And some serious quality at that.

A very easy way of discerning is to view it as a quantity vs quality question.

The TOR era is all about quantity as far as force users go, whereas during the waning days of the Republic and Rebellion era it's all about quality. And some serious quality at that.

That's your thoughts.

Why the heck Wrath should lose? He is not a random sith, but one of the best lightsaber warriors in the galaxy, more than match for Dooku or Vader. Nox is one of the most powerful force users as well (even without his ghosts).

By the way, in movies we don't see almost nothing except common telekinesis and force lightning nobody was killed by.

PadsterPwns rage inc in 3...2...1...

Just sit back and enjoy the popcorn.

Side note:I think he is sleep.I thought he would have responded by now.

Fisto, low tier? Jarons our factions can no longer ally. You're just jealous of his grin. But seriously if you ever say that,

. (You are the boy, Zoltan's the girl, I'm the ascot man).

That's your thoughts.

Why the heck Wrath should lose? He is not a random sith, but one of the best lightsaber warriors in the galaxy, more than match for Dooku or Vader. Nox is one of the most powerful force users as well (even without his ghosts).

By the way, in movies we don't see almost nothing except common telekinesis and force lightning nobody was killed by.

Dooku would dance around the Wrath while sipping a martini and Vader would laugh at his lightsaber attacks, then brutally kill him. No offense but some of the PT Jedi and Sith have feats and accolades that put them among the best in galactic history, saying that the Wrath would beat or even give them more than a bit of difficulty is likely overrating the Wrath. Also I'm quite unbiased here, the Wrath is one of my favorite characters.

Fisto, low tier? Jarons our factions can no longer ally. You're just jealous of his grin. But seriously if you ever say that,
. (You are the boy, Zoltan's the girl, I'm the ascot man).

I love his Grin remind me of mines.I was just trolling you Pad wanted to see what you say I do the same thing with Sil and Jerec.

Lol why is Zoltan always a girl.Am just going to let you know just in case you didn't Eren killed about 5 people by himself before he walked in so I would say you and ascot man need to step your game up.

Side note:Zoltan join Conquest.

Dooku would dance around the Wrath while sipping a martini and Vader would laugh at his lightsaber attacks, then brutally kill him. No offense but some of the PT Jedi and Sith have feats and accolades that put them among the best in galactic history, saying that the Wrath would beat or even give them more than a bit of difficulty is likely overrating the Wrath. Also I'm quite unbiased here, the Wrath is one of my favorite characters.

Dooku was crushed under Anakin's powerful djem-so attacks, and Wrath's combat is a combination of agility and raw power (Darth Baras was a good swordsman actually and still lost). Ok, this gonna be a difficult fight.

But Vader is really overpowered by SW community. He never won against any of top jedis (I don't count old Obi-wan, because he basically gave up and Luke, because he lacked ANY skill in ep 5). When he was beaten, Luke was not very strong, basically self-trained with a little assistance of Obi and Yoda. So I don't understand all that fetish about Vader's lightsaber prowess.

Dooku was crushed under Anakin's powerful djem-so attacks, and Wrath's combat is a combination of agility and raw power (Darth Baras was a good swordsman actually and still lost). Ok, this gonna be a difficult fight.

But Vader is really overpowered by SW community. He never won against any of top jedis (I don't count old Obi-wan, because he basically gave up and Luke, because he lacked ANY skill in ep 5). When he was beaten, Luke was not very strong, basically self-trained with a little assistance of Obi and Yoda. So I don't understand all that fetish about Vader's lightsaber prowess.

And the Wrath's best solo kill was a fatso :rolleyes:

By your logic anyone who used Djem-So could defeat Dooku.Which is very Faulty logic if that.Anakin beat Dooku because he was using his Rage and overpowering him.Their only a few Jedi who could defeat Dooku in a loghtsaber duel during the PT era.Windu, Yoda ,Anakin,Obi-Wan.Realistically. If any Djem-So user could defeat him which you are implying than Plo Koon,Ashoka and even Aayla Secura could defeat him and even someone who just watched TCW could tell you that's not possible. Plo Koon is stronger than the Wraith and would defeat him I won't say easily but it won't be that difficult.

Dude have you every Read any Star wars Books with Vader in it?He stalemated Galen Merek Preprimed and its hinted at that he wanted to be captured.Galen Merek the guy who Defeat multiple Jedi Master even the famous and great duelist Shaark Ti.(Sorry am sure I spelled that wrong). Not to mentioned the countless Jedi he killed during the Jedi purge.Just look at ROTS he defeat multiple Jedi during that assault.So saying Vader is overpowered by the SW community is just absurd.I suggest reading some of the old EU and learn about Vader my friend.

Side note Zoltan change your avatar and that won't happen.:p

By your logic anyone who used Djem-So could defeat Dooku.Which is very Faulty logic if that.Anakin beat Dooku because he was using his Rage and overpowering him.Their only a few Jedi who could defeat Dooku in a loghtsaber duel during the PT era.Windu, Yoda ,Anakin,Obi-Wan.Realistically. If any Djem-So user could defeat him which you are implying than Plo Koon,Ashoka and even Aayla Secura could defeat him and even someone who just watched TCW could tell you that's not possible. Plo Koon is stronger than the Wraith and would defeat him I won't say easily but it won't be that difficult.

Dude have you every Read any Star wars Books with Vader in it?He stalemated Galen Merek Preprimed and its hinted at that he wanted to be captured.Galen Merek the guy who Defeat multiple Jedi Master even the famous and great duelist Shaark Ti.(Sorry am sure I spelled that wrong). Not to mentioned the countless Jedi he killed during the Jedi purge.Just look at ROTS he defeat multiple Jedi during that assault.So saying Vader is overpowered by the SW community is just absurd.I suggest reading some of the old EU and learn about Vader my friend.

Side note Zoltan change your avatar and that won't happen.:p

I didn't say everyone djem-so user could defeat dooku.

Galen Marek sure defeated Shaak-ti, but he almost defeated Vader as well. I red a few books, and I know Vader killed Bol Chatak, Roan Shrine and some others. Are they lighsaber legends? No. In ROTS Vader wasn't injured and tons of clones helped him.

You could just read Sil OP in the thread that's titled Conquest 2.0.Its basically all their.I don't want to derail the thread so asked this question in that thread.:D

I've read the OP. Sorry, but I don't enjoy discussing fleets/tech/weapons and such. That's why I never joined the Kaggath either.

I didn't say everyone djem-so user could defeat dooku.

Galen Marek sure defeated Shaak-ti, but he almost defeated Vader as well. I red a few books, and I know Vader killed Bol Chatak, Roan Shrine and some others. Are they lighsaber legends? No. In ROTS Vader wasn't injured and tons of clones helped him.

That what you was implying well seems to be implying but again the Wraith Djem-So would have to be stronger than Plo Koon the second best Form 5 user in the entire order.Which the wraith in my opinion is not.Well he also killed the Order Battle master and his top student by himself in ROTS.Not to mentioned I always saw Vader as stronger than Anakin.Which someone more knowledgeable can back me up here if its the truth.

I have to ask who has the Wraith beat that we can say is stronger than a PT era equivalent.

I've read the OP. Sorry, but I don't enjoy discussing fleets/tech/weapons and such. That's why I never joined the Kaggath either.

Booooooooooooooooooooooo but you know you never really have to do that if you want you can find a planet and open up a Bar for your faction and spend your time their the entire game.If you don't want to I'll stop bring it up.