The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Conquest 2.0

Silenceo

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well hate might've been a strong word, but I don't like it. Just like how I don't like dozens of other genre.

For me, its more of a case by case basis.

Its alright, but sometimes its rhythm, wording, and tune just... I would prefer talk radio at times.

But then, there are certain other Christmas songs that I love. Mostly, it depends on my mood. Sometimes, it is just TOO cheerful for me... I much prefer songs that have a 'story' so to speak. Aka, usually country.

For me, its more of a case by case basis.

Its alright, but sometimes its rhythm, wording, and tune just... I would prefer talk radio at times.

But then, there are certain other Christmas songs that I love. Mostly, it depends on my mood. Sometimes, it is just TOO cheerful for me... I much prefer songs that have a 'story' so to speak. Aka, usually country.

How do you feel about "Fairy tale of New York"?

Name: Lena Saarai

Species: Chagrian

Height: 5’8”

Eyes: Blue

Appearance: Sky blue skin, Slim but toned build, lethorns of average length.

Weight: 164 lbs

Clothing: Similar to Shaak Ti’s TCW robes

Items: A double-bladed lightsaber that produces an emerald green blade from each end.

History: Abandoned as an infant, Lena Saarai was discovered by Master Zaldo Var in 17BBY. Upon finding her the Jedi Master sensed she was strong with the Force and so with no family or relations for her to return to, Var put her into the Reformed Jedi Order, knowing that would be the most beneficial scenario for her. Growing up inside the Reformed Jedi Order, it was clear that Lena was one of the best among her peers, excelling in subjects ranging from Philosophy to Slicing. Despite this however there was one field that particularly troubled the young Chagrian girl; trust. Whilst among the best of her peers and praised as one of the best in generations, Lena had trouble trusting others as a result of her abandonment and often spent time alone meditating or researching. While civil, she often came across as cold to her classmates and some of her teachers were concerned that her trust issues would hold her back. For a time it appeared that her teachers were right, as year after year she was not chosen as an apprentice with most Knights and Masters being deterred by her reputation and manner. This cycle was broken when the Nautolan who found her years ago decided to take a Padawan. Now the Padawan of Grand Master Zaldo Var, the young Chagrian still continues to wonder why he picked her...

Likes: Droids, Careful judgement, Knowledge, Diplomacy, Genuine trust

Dislikes: Betrayal, Arrogance, Large crowds, Social events, Discrimination

Indifferent: War, Eating, Teamwork

Skills:

Total: 150

Combat

Tier 1

Physicality - R2 Lvl 10 (30 points)

Lightsaber

Tier 1

Shii-Cho - M1 Lvl 5 (12 points)

Niman - M1 Lvl 5 (14 points)

Tier 2

Soresu - M1 Lvl 5 (28 points)

Shien - M1 Lvl 5 (28 points)

Used with lightsaber

Tier 1

Lightsaber Throw - M1 Lvl 1 (Free)

Core

Tier 1

Force Jump - M1 Lvl 1 (Free)

Telepathy - M1 Lvl 1 (Free)

Force Speed - M1 Lvl 4 (9 points)

Force Push/Pull - M1 Lvl 3 (5 points)

Telekinesis - M1 Lvl 4 (9 points)

Force Cloak - M1 Lvl 1 (Free)

Force Stealth - M1 Lvl 1 (Free)

Force Sight - M1 Lvl 1 (Free)

Farseeing - M1 Lvl 1 (Free)

Force Empathy - M1 Lvl 1 (Free)

Universal

Tier 1

Force Throw - M1 Lvl 1 (Free)

Tutaminis - M1 Lvl 3 (5 points)

Tier 2

Force Deflection - M1 Lvl 3 (10 points)

Remember that ship there?

Put it into my calculation doc:

Dissolution - M 13500000000000 - (SA x2) = C 27000000000000 - W 5465100000

(That is 27 Trillion Credits, 13.5 Trillion Metal, 5 Billion 465 Million 100 Thousand Crystal)

But it's invincible. And it has almost 15.1 Billion Cargo, plus 13.5 Million Starfighters, 1.2 Million Capital Ships and 145 Star Dreadnoughts.

But it's enormous size makes it has the 7th worst cargo-to-cost ratio, just above a bunch of starfighters with literally zero cargo.

Side Note: How much cargo space does an Executor take up? :p

Remember that ship there?

Put it into my calculation doc:

Dissolution - M 13500000000000 - (SA x2) = C 27000000000000 - W 5465100000

(That is 27 Trillion Credits, 13.5 Trillion Metal, 5 Billion 465 Million 100 Thousand Crystal)

But it's invincible. And it has almost 15.1 Billion Cargo, plus 13.5 Million Starfighters, 1.2 Million Capital Ships and 145 Star Dreadnoughts.

But it's enormous size makes it has the 7th worst cargo-to-cost ratio, just above a bunch of starfighters with literally zero cargo.

Side Note: How much cargo space does an Executor take up? :p

Can I have one? :3

Side note: How long did that take to calculate? It's amazing!