The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Conquest 2.0

Silenceo

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I may have phrased something wrong because I got points for Var. I think I was asking about points for my new character and whether it was week 3. (Due to the 100 or 150 discussion)

OK this is crazy why didn't Malcolm get points?

Yes for two weeks Training Djem-So and he talked to people from a back water planet to donate food to the SO.

Didn't really detail it in the character activity much, and yes you get points for the first week. However, you never turned in a week 2 agenda...

Didn't really detail it in the character activity much, and yes you get points for the first week. However, you never turned in a week 2 agenda...

Well how was I to know Sil you put nothing in the Character activity doc.Well I already mentioned the reason week 2 agenda wasn't post.So let's forget about that lets move on to 3.

Nope I been listening to Old blues music and a little Kendrick Lamar.

Side note:How the new character coming?

I've never been one for the blues personally, though I've never really listened to many blues songs.

To your side note, I've almost finished her story but I'll PM it to you when I feel it's ready.

Edit: Do you know if we can mention specific dates in our stories?

Edited by PadsterPwns

I've never been one for the blues personally, though I've never really listened to many blues songs.

To your side note, I've almost finished her story but I'll PM it to you when I feel it's ready.

Edit: Do you know if we can mention specific dates in our stories?

Well it's not for everyone buddy.

Am not sure if I can do it with you.Star wasn't supposed to do mines so we have to ask Sil.