The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Conquest 2.0

Silenceo

Awesome! :D

Side note: I hope they went well.

Yup I'll start looking for character from each era to compare against each other and you start getting the generic feel for the era.

To your side note all of then but my Latin one went well.My whole class failed that class and 4 of the top 5 students are in my class and they didn't pass it so I know I failed it.6 out of 7 isn't that bad.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup I'll start looking for character from each era to compare against each other and you start getting the generic feel for the era.

To your side note all of then but my Latin one went well.My whole class failed that class and 4 of the top 5 students are in my class and they didn't pass it so I know I failed it.6 out of 7 isn't that bad.

I'll PM you further details about the thread.

Well done, J. :D

Name: Pel Saob, The Aegis

Profession: Commander (Strike)

Species: Imperial Assault Droid

Clothing: Metal armor, much heavier and bulkier than the standard model

Items: Heavy Vibroblade, carbonite projectors built into wrists, and portable holo-projector built into chest

Physical traits:

Skin: Durasteel

Complexion: Dark Grey

Hair: None

Eyes: Green

Build: Average

Height: 2 meters

Weight: 160 kg

Psychological details:

Likes: Overwhelming Victories, Big explosions, Low droid casualties, A good fight, When others know when to surrender

Dislikes: Pointless fighting, Lost causes, Needless death, Idiotic moves, Suicidal tactics, Injustice

Indifferent: Politics, Cruelty, Jedi, Sith

Bio:

Originally known as DC-91, Pel Soab’s origin begins not in a grand adventure, or with the grace of a Jedi. Rather, it began as all of the Sith Empire’s droids began, in a factory, constructed by other machines. Arm, leg, torso, head… All Imperial standard. He was programmed to kill, to not question orders, and to finish the mission at all costs. As was his programming. He was designed to be soulless, emotionless, efficient, and adept at killing those who opposed the Sith Empire. Fate, however, often has other plans…

The key difference between DC-91 and the other Imperial Assault Droids, was that he was part of an experimental initiative to eliminate the need to put human officers in the line of fire. He was the first, and speculated to be the last due to his suspected destruction. His one unique feature, an advanced logic and tactics chip, was fundamentally flawed and clashed with his core programming. It amplified it, yes, but it also enacted other subroutines that caused conflicts within the programming. One such example, was the active preservation of his troops if at all possible, whereas his base programming advised using an injured comrade as bait or a diversion. This new chip however, would have him fight to get that unit to safety for repair.

Another such oddity, was that he would have to at times disobey orders if it meant completing a higher objective for the sake of his units and or the Empire. In short, much of his programming both supported each other, as well as ground against one another. By the time of his first deployment, such conflicts had been resolved, albeit the chips creators knew not to what degree.

The mission was simple enough, neutralize local Republic resistance and secure the outpost on the planet. It went smoothly enough, patrols eliminated and approach vectors clear. It all started going downhill when the Republic counterattacked, scything down over half of his unit. At first, his programming had him frozen in the field, unable to act. After several long seconds however, he had come to the conclusion that he must save as much of his unit as he could.

He only saved a single droid that was damaged, while leading another ten or so out of the ambush. Carrying the damaged droid himself, they regrouped a ways from the site. Knowing that the odds of success was now far below the optimal range, he sent out the distress signal for extraction. They waited several days and yet no reinforcements came.

Refusing to rust to dust merely waiting, he opted to find a way off for all of them, without relying on the Sith Empire. More droids were lost to the creatures that inhabited the planet over the next month, as he pushed them on. Despite his advanced chip, he still ran into problems that he was unprepared for, needing to carefully calculate the decisions to be made.

Into the second month, they had run out of ammunition, and their numbers were dwindling. They now numbered 6 in total. Knowing that they needed to have some way to defend themselves, DC-91 looked through his database concerning the last couple of months and plotted a course for a location that had discarded melee weapons. Due to their new experience here, they managed to make it there without much issue. There, DC-91 found a heavy Vibroblade that would cut deep into organic flesh, should they be endangered.

Still, they made their way through the jungles, scavenging what they could. They were running low on energy cells, and hadn’t found any new ones in the recent weeks. They were about to give up hope when they saw a ship descend from orbit and land nearby. Knowing the area, DC-91 knew that in that direction was the sight of where they had first been ambushed. It was a long trek, but with hope of finally getting off-world bright, they pushed themselves all through the night.

By the time they arrived, DC-91 noticed a Magnaguard supervising the repair of the destroyed droids by small ball-like droids. Not wanting to put his units in danger needlessly, he ordered them to stay put before venturing forth himself. The Magnaguard noticed him immediately and greeted him. After a brief exchange, DC-91 beckoned his units over.

While DC-91 did not like surviving by mere chance, he logically would not turn it away. It didn’t take much for Albaf to convince him to join the Droid Uprising. With this new beginning however, DC-91 didn’t want to continue using such a simplistic slave name. As they left the planet, he was born anew as Pel Soab.

Innates:

Imperial Tactics: Being a droid of the Sith Empire, with a cutting-edge imperial tactical command chip, Pel Soab knows sith empire tactics inside and out, as well as how to best employ Sith Empire equipment. Increases effectiveness against Sith Empire and use of vehicles and troops from the Sith Empire.

“We Shall Return”: After his abandonment by the Empire, he has developed something of an abandonment complex. As a result, he refuses to leave his droids behind and will do what he can to rescue those he can. More of his droids survive losses than might otherwise be expected, but he sometimes instead loses more in the attempt.

Environmental Tactics: Due to his stint leading droids through the wilderness, he has learned to adapt tactics accordingly to suit his environment. Due to this, nor is he overly rigged in their execution. Better tactical use of the environment, slight increase to adaptability.

Skills:

T1

Skirmish R2 L6 (22)

T2

Terrain R1 L7 (14)

Melee Weaponry R2 L1 (24)

Edited by Silenceo

Name: Ravillia Awaud

Profession: Head of Clan Awaud (Strike)

Species: Human

Clothing: Neo-crusader armor

Items (part of armor): Wrist blaster, retractable vibroblades, whipcord, flamethrower, stun cord, dart shooter, and jetpack,

Physical traits: She has a mechanical left arm from the elbow down. She has a Aloriya symbol tattooed on her neck, and a full design across her back

Skin: Pale white

Complexion: Worn, weathered

Hair: Blonde, shoulder length

Eyes: light blue eyes

Build: Tall and muscled, but lean

Height: 6’ 3”

Weight: 190 lbs.

Psychological details:

Smart, cunning, ruthless, aggressive, bordering on violent

Likes: Victory, Honor, Combat, Discipline, Challenges, Intelligence, Violence, Action

Dislikes: Cowardice, Treason, Weakness, Disrespect, Stubbornness, Inflexibility, Words, Bravado, Pridefulness

Indifferent: politics, the force

Bio:

Raised the daughter of the former leader of clan Awaud, one might expect that it was anticipated her ruling the clan one day. However little is further from the truth. From the very beginning of her training she was pushed harder and further by her parents to be even stronger than all those her age. By the time she reach 16 she already led a company of men and had managed trophies that put some of her clan’s best to shame. Yet even at this point she was not considered the next in line to rule the clan.

For that right she not only continued to succeed on the battlefield and in the various hunts, but she also competed in various tournaments and duels. After another decade of work, to the point she’d built up quite a following of supporters who owed her their lives, her father finally recognized her as his heir. The former heir, insulted by this sought to kill her but lost the duel. In a final act before she could administer the final blow he directed his men to attack. They killed her parents as she executed him.

As a result she became the head of the Awaud clan, and continued to lead them under the banner of the Imperial Clans. It is important to note, that most of her teen years she spent fighting alongside the Empress, and as a result the two share a fierce bond of loyalty forged from a thousand fights side by side.

Innate Skills:

Gift of Leadership: Ravillia has a natural gift with words and body language that encourages those that she leads to be filled with courage and determination. Increased loyalty and determination.

Mind of Beskar: Not only is she stubborn beyond belief, but she also has the willpower to match it. It is uncommon for her to encounter an obstacle that she can not overcome through her own effort. It also serves as a natural defense against Mental probes utilizing the force. Tremendous willpower.

Preemptive-Tactician: With the combination of her experience, and what she has learned from those who have come before, she has developed a knack for striking first, and appropriately where an opponent may be unprepared.

Skills

Ground Tactics:

Tier 1

- Field: R3, L1 (33)

- Skirmish: R2, L1 (12)

- Air : R2, L1 (12)

Combat

Tier 1

- Agility: R1, L7 (7)

- Ingenuity: R2, L1 (12)

Tier 2

- Gadgets: R2, L1 (24)

Am having the same problem.Am still waiting for some scouting reports and a update on something.

I also asked you to put either links or squares traveled. I have the data, but you have yet to do to that as far as I can see...

I mean, over half of them you wouldn't get data until week 3. You get the scout reports the week after they arrive.

Side Note: Nor can I do week 2 things, if you don't give a week 2 Agenda...

Edited by Silenceo

I also asked you to put either links or squares traveled. I have the data, but you have yet to do to that as far as I can see...

I mean, over half of them you wouldn't get data until week 3. You get the scout reports the week after they arrive.

Side Note: Nor can I do week 2 things, if you don't give a week 2 Agenda...

Sil no you didn't we still have the comments their I don't remember seeing you asking for that.

I know that I am also waiting to do the IC with the people planet side before my people starve to death so I can move on.

Also as I mentioned I was going to send the Week 2 agenda after the IC but that never happened so I couldn't do a agenda.

Sil no you didn't we still have the comments their I don't remember seeing you asking for that.

I know that I am also waiting to do the IC with the people planet side before my people starve to death so I can move on.

Also as I mentioned I was going to send the Week 2 agenda after the IC but that never happened so I couldn't do a agenda.

I asked you to do so, THRICE...

Also, for that you didn't need a IC and I gave you food... Check Eco... I even mentioned this at the beginning of week 2 when I gave you the food.

Edited by Silenceo

I asked you to do so, THRICE...

Also, for that you didn't need a IC and I gave you food... Check Eco... I even mentioned this at the beginning of week 2 when I gave you the food.

You did I don't remember but I'll send them to you.

Also you did I thought I would have gotten a notification that you made a suggestion to the doc.

Sil could you check your inbox before moving on?

I need two innates for a character that I wanted in week 2.

Yeah, was going over a few things, and it got lost in the other characters... Will give it innates real quick and then make a ISG intro doc. (it will count as week 2)