Silenceo

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Aemis Aaren

Profession: Diplomat

Species: Human

Clothing: Similar to Asraal Vao's dress in blue, without the head and neck parts.

Physical traits:

Skin: White

Face

Hair: Blonde

Eyes: Green

Build: Slim

Height: 173 cm

Weight: 51 kg

Psychological details:

Dislikes: Deception, Loopholes, Warmongering, Slavery

Indifferent: War, The Force, Weapons

Bio:

Younger sister to Empress Keja, Aemis is part of the Aaren family and therefore force sensitive. While she had potential she was never really interested in learning the ways of the Force or in combat training. She didn’t even receive basic training. Because of that later in her life she was barely even aware of the Force.

When they were kids it was always Aemis who kept the peace between the siblings, so natrually when she had to decide how best serve the next Empress, her sister, she leaned toward diplomacy.

While her siblings spent their days sparring, meditating and hunting, she was reading books in the library and accompanied the delegates to the Wookiees.

Like most of her family, she was very good at what she does. The Aaren Empire's good relation with the Wookiees is thanks to no small part to her. Now that the Empire joins the Galactic Community her role is more important than ever, if they don't want to be crushed by the major factions.

Innates:

Scholarly Pursuits: With so much time spent with her nose stuck in a book, Aemis has gained a wider breadth of knowledge. However, her family’s library was far from complete, leaving gaps in some of the less common subjects.

Soothful Speech: Whenever she speaks passionately about a subject, those listening tend to be calmed and inspired by her words more easily than usual.

Let the Diplomat Win: Due to her growing up around the delegates to the Wookiees she has a better sense of what it will take for people to forge alliances. Increased diplomatic relations.

Skills:

T1

- Doctrines R1 L10 (10)

- Agreements R1 L5 (5)

- Deals R1 L10 (10)

- Reading Others R1 L10 (10)

T3

- Allies R1 L10 (30)

Edited by cs_zoltan

She not the best character but I'll probably go more in-depth in her story at a later time.

Name: Maria marr

Profession: Apprentice

Species: Miraluka

Clothing: Dark blue Robe with blue accents

Items: Duel Blue lightsabers

Physical traits: Decorative headband

Skin: Ebony

Hair: Long hair kept in a ponytail.

Eyes: Blind

Build: Slim

Height: 5’6

Weight: 135

Psychological Profile:

Maria is the daughter of the Shadow order blademaster and an exceptional Duelist like her Father.Maria is caring and hardworking member of the order.She had to endure and push herself harder than her peers to succeed,because of her weak connection to the force.From

Through this trail she has impressed the Order Grand protector.

Likes:Dancing,Practicing her forms,Competition,Compassion, Honor, Mercy, Respect, Intelligence,

Dislike:Overconfidence,Needless killing,injustice,Bullies

History:

Maria is the only daughter to the order blademaster and his proud and joy.When Maria was born her connection to the force was weaker than most children.In so her peers and fellow initiates shunned her for it.Her abilities wasn't as potent as the others or stable as the other.So she focused on perfecting her lightsaber abilities which Her weak connection didn't play as big of a part.With help from her father she honed her skills with the blade and became one of the best lightsaber duelist in her class.After a few years she impressed him with her skills when she defeated 3 of his knights.Impressed with her abilities and determination from her childhood to become a knight.Malcolm picked her go become his apprentice and train under him.

Skills:

Combat:

Tier 1

Agility-12 points T2

Lightsaber Forms

T1

Form I - Shii Cho** 12 points M1

Sokan- 6 lvl 3points M1

T2

-Form II- Makashi* 28 points

-Form III- Soresu*28 points M1

-Form IV- Ataru*28 points M1

Core

T1

Force speed*

Force sight*

Farseeing*

Telepathy*

Telekinesis*

Force Jump/Leap*

Force Pull/Push

Edited by Jarons

Also you created a very interesting character Zoltan, a pure diplomat. Her role in this will be likely be a lot more useful than a fighter.

Yeah I know. Funny that she's the first one I have to IC. I planed a bunch of characters, male general, female assassin/infiltrator, female bodyguard, female warrior. I actually planned my first new character to be the general, but no I had to IC the most feminine role, the diplomat because BM is hidden...as if my transgender appeal wasn't prevalent enough.

Agility-12 points T2

Lightsaber Forms

T1

Form I - Shii Cho** 12 points M1

Sokan- 6 lvl 3points M1

T2

-Form II- Makashi* 28 points

-Form III- Soresu*28 points M1

-Form IV- Ataru*28 points M1

How did you have so much points? I thought we only have 50 so far.

Just wanted to ask you all to do something real quick.

At the top of all of your 'Character Activity' docs, it should have this.

If you haven't made a new character:

New Character Points

Total: 50

Weekly: 50

Converted: 0

If you have, it would be as follows:

New Character Points

Total: 0

Weekly: 0

Every new week, you gain 50 points which goes into the total. The converted, is for those that you use the 1.5 multiplier from points you generated with different characters. Let us not focus on that right now.

Right now, I just want everyone to do the format part and to remember to update it every week or time they make a character. You also will need to update when your character does something of note. For example, here is my own:

New Character Points

Total: 0

Weekly: 0

Albaf spars with Duelist Elite droids for training - Week 1

Vao Akeo, The Orchestrator - Week 1 - 50 Points

Edited by Silenceo