The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Conquest 2.0

Silenceo

No the Youngling doesn't get to pick his master.The master picks the youngling.If the youngling have a problem with the master they can probably ask for another but most accept it as a great honor since most don't get pick anyway .

Shows how much Var went out his way to get dem lekkus.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pad and Sil, your scans are in and have been posted to your planetary docs.

I just finished reading the IC, I'll post your result soon.

Hey Star can you help me with a IC where I introduce a character.Its not a faction meeting just creating a character and am not sure if sil will have time today.

Hey Star can you help me with a IC where I introduce a character.Its not a faction meeting just creating a character and am not sure if sil will have time today.

Yeah sure, gimme a sec I'll make the doc. In the meantime post the character to this thread so I can figure out a good way to introduce them.

So how do innates work on non force users?

Innate skills are like your faction traits. They're additional abilities/passive boosts.

For instance, a character who is a good agent might get an innate skill like

Master of Disguises: Having perfected their skills of deception over a career in intelligence work, they can now put together very convincing disguises. Improved infiltration

Or something similar. 2 of a character's innates are decided by the Overlord, the 3rd you get to pick yourself. You can appeal the ones given by the Overlord, and the one you choose has to been accepted by the Overlord. All in the interest of balance.

You get 50 points each week to use for your next new one, which will consume all of those.

Depending on how much and what your faction does Sil will determine how much experience your faction earned. These points can be used for any character - your original one, ones you have created until then or you can add them to the stack of points for your next one.

That actually changed a bit in 2.0.

Each character that does something, will receive character specific points the following week.

It could be as something as simple as reading a certain thing such as a book on Lekku. Or as complex as a scientist working on a prototype.

This change was mainly so a character wouldn't sleep within a stronghold for weeks, and some how quadruple their power in a short amount of time.

In theory at least, skill point income is at a high, but it is divided among your characters with the steady bit going to new characters.