The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Conquest 2.0

Silenceo

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to grab lunch and then launch into the Agenda's, so don't go crazy people!

Also, the Agenda format is basically just a 'To Do' list this time around. The Agenda doc is where you make the list of what you intend to do that in-game week. The other docs, you update accordingly.

While I do as I mentioned above, thought of a few possible bonuses for these two buildings, tell me what you think, possible prices compared to similar buildings, or if you have other suggestions:

Infantry Factory - (Factory specialized for infantry size droids, bonus?)

Vehicular Factory - (Factory specialized for vehicles and large droids, bonus?)

- Able to produce more of its specified type (but none of the other)

- Increased production rate (unlikely)

- Construction time (not programming) is diminished by X

Let me know what you guys think.

Going to grab lunch and then launch into the Agenda's, so don't go crazy people!

Also, the Agenda format is basically just a 'To Do' list this time around. The Agenda doc is where you make the list of what you intend to do that in-game week. The other docs, you update accordingly.

While I do as I mentioned above, thought of a few possible bonuses for these two buildings, tell me what you think, possible prices compared to similar buildings, or if you have other suggestions:

Infantry Factory - (Factory specialized for infantry size droids, bonus?)

Vehicular Factory - (Factory specialized for vehicles and large droids, bonus?)

- Able to produce more of its specified type (but none of the other)

- Increased production rate (unlikely)

- Construction time (not programming) is diminished by X

Let me know what you guys think.

Opinion:

- Able to produce more sounds perfectly fine as long as it isn't ridiculous

- Increased rate...not on board with this.

- Construction time diminishing...also not on board with.

Name: Vao Akeo, The Orchestrator

Profession: Fleet Commander (Overview)

Species: Memory Droid

Clothing: Metal Casing

Items: Ray shields, Ejection system, and Laser defense grid

Physical traits:

Skin: Metal Plating

Complexion: Dark Gray

Hair: None

Eyes: None

Build: Average for a Memory Droid

Height: 1.8 meters

Weight: N/A

Psychological details:

Likes: Clever Maneuvers, Out thinking her opponents, Innovation, Cooperation, When a plan comes together

Dislikes: Dirty Tricks, Being out done, By the book maneuvers, Wasteful use of resources, Being deceived

Bio:

Once, Vao had been a simple record keeper for the Imperial Navy, ensuring that even the smallest skirmish was recorded on some backwater world. Despite this, she grew bored of so many of the records being nearly identical. She began to see various flaws within such plans, and wanted nothing more than to improve upon them. Yet, she was but a simple Memory Droid. Fortunately for her, the engineer tasked with her maintenance had neglected to wipe her memory, on account of him wanting someone to talk with on such a boring rock.

Over time, they grew to be friends, as much as an imperial mechanic could be with a machine of course. Not only that, but he gave her the name of the daughter he never had the chance to have. Every day, he would return with some new tale to share.

Nothing could last forever.

One day, he simply did not arrive. Vao thought it merely to be an anomaly and that he would come for her. A year passed, and yet she still held out hope that he would come. In fact, she had seen no one in all of that time.

When her hope was on its last legs, a strange droid entered her chamber. Her records identified it as a IG-100 Magnadroid swathed in a blue cloak, yet they were supposedly gone with the Clone Wars. He introduced himself to Vao and explained his cause, and asking her to join him. She did not answer right away, instead, she pondered, and pondered, and pondered even more. Finally, she merely asked him what had happened to her friend.

Albaf could not say for certain, but that the base had been attacked by a band of pirates more than a year ago, about when Vao’s friend had gone missing.

She had always suspected some tragedy had struck her dear friend, but to hear it said aloud, made her inquisitive mind to go blank for many long seconds. Knowing she had nothing left in this place, she agreed to go with Albaf, in his quest to free droids from those who were treated unjustly by organics across the galaxy. Trusting Albaf that ones like her late friend, would be unharmed, for they are friends of droids.

With that, Vao Akeo joined the Droid Uprising, and went on to develop the tactics she had, for so long, wanted to invent.

Innate Skills:

Data Reservoir: Seeing as how she is a memory droid, she had stored in her databanks the information from thousands of battles and tactics as well as their counters. This makes her very good at countering well-known or common tactics. It also gives her a boost against lower-level tacticians.

Relentless, but Naive: Her hopeless positivity encourages her droid brethren even in the face of defeat, but since she is so trusting she can not accurately predict an organic’s deceptive moves as well as others.

Advanced Analysis Algorithms: These recently added programs allow her to replay past battles within her cybernetic brain countless times, studying them. Doing so enough allows her to learn the weaknesses and strengths of ships, tacticians, and maneuvers that she has previously encountered.

Skills:

T1

Star Fighters R2 L1 (12)

Capital Ships R2 L1 (12)

Skirmish R2 L1 (12)

Positioning R2 L1 (12)

T2

Discipline R1 L10 (20)

Deception R1 L1 (2)

Edited by Silenceo

Am confused Sil what's with the new character already?

Each week gives 50 points. And Characters (as I have stated multiple times) can gain points by doing things.

So, I am going to be pumping out characters for a while. :d_grin:

Star is posting the IC now in the other thread.

Each week gives 50 points. And Characters (as I have stated multiple times) can gain points by doing things.

So, I am going to be pumping out characters for a while. :d_grin:

Star is posting the IC now in the other thread.

I believed you said they need a 3 week limit which I took needed the full 150 to start a character.

I believed you said they need a 3 week limit which I took needed the full 150 to start a character.

Referring to this?

Cannot be tooled to deal with a specific problem within its first 3 in-game weeks

That is not saying the first 3 in-game weeks. It says with its first 3 weeks.

Which means that if, say, you know in 2 in-game weeks you are going to attack a CIS fleet, you can't make a fleet commander and use him for that before those 3 weeks are up. If they attack you though, that is an entirely different matter.

Edited by Silenceo

Referring to this?

That is not saying the first 3 in-game weeks. It says with its first 3 weeks.

Which means that if, say, you know in 2 in-game weeks you are going to attack a CIS fleet, you can't make a fleet commander and use him for that before those 3 weeks are up. If they attack you though, that is an entirely different matter.

I personally don't like this Sil.I think you should have to have the 150 base before making a new character.

I personally don't like this Sil.I think you should have to have the 150 base before making a new character.

Why? Only 50 points total. Technically, it will take them much longer to get skills than if I had merely waited.

However, I want the majority of my main characters to be... Self Made Droids. Meaning that they are who they are, due to their toils and their labors. Not on the back of others.

For those of you wondering why I may be a bit slow at times at responding to edits and Agendas...

Week 1:

Total docs - 182

That number will only grow until every faction has a doc for every planet...

That said, going to spend tomorrow ensuring everyone knows what docs they need to keep updated and I only need to verify them, so as to keep this running smoothly and without issue.

Hope day 1 was enjoyable to most. Not long after I wake up, I will likely start Week 2.

The more you guys can update your own docs, the easier it gets for me. :d_grin: Which translates to better interactions than monster NPC finds your faction, you run. Instead, could lead to some neat artifact like quests, or perhaps some ghost ship missions or other such stuff.

Point is, the more swamped I am with doing the basic updating, the less fun stuff I get to do for us all. :(

Morale of the Story: Let us have fun!

It's 50 points only for creating a new character. You get the next 50 when Sil posts the next week in the other thread.

There is a running total for new characters.

Each week, said total gains 50 points passively. If you make a character, all points are cashed out.

So today, everyone has 50 points (but not updated, one of the things I need to show you guys), and tomorrow everyone will get 50 more points. However, these passive points can ONLY be used on characters being created.

Also, Pad...

Get in the IC doc. NOW! :eek: I was just about to sleep, but we NEED to do that IC. :D

Side Note: That reminds me, for those of you who have a large difference in time, might need to work something out with you... Warning, might cause minor time dilation! :eek:

Edited by Silenceo

Side Note: That reminds me, for those of you who have a large difference in time, might need to work something out with you... Warning, might cause minor time dilation! :eek:

I think the 2-day-per-week system was fine. It left enough time to prepare everything, then do the IC and disvussions when you guys are up, then finish everything.

I think the 2-day-per-week system was fine. It left enough time to prepare everything, then do the IC and disvussions when you guys are up, then finish everything.

I say the 2 days would make more sense once we have planets and stuff to maintain but as it is right now 1 days is perfectly fine.Plus isn't next week Christmas break for many of us?So than we will have the time for 1 day weeks.