The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Conquest 2.0

Silenceo

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you mean by that?

If you take a look at my fleet you'll see that my flagship is called the "Grand Chariot" and that it's weapons aren't that of a regular Providence, I replaced the 8 Tractor Beam Projectors with 7 (heavy?) Dual Turbolaser cannons. Basically you can come up with an ideal modification and propose it to Sil and he'll tell you if it's OK or not.

Wait why should he submit his agenda to you?Also I should work on my agenda where the new outline?

He and Sil are on the same planet so I'll be the pseudo Overlord for that system. Most of his stuff Sil will still handle but I need to know details about his plans for the start so I can let him know what will happen for his faction on his starting planet.

He and Sil are on the same planet so I'll be the pseudo Overlord for that system. Most of his stuff Sil will still handle but I need to know details about his plans for the start so I can let him know what will happen for his faction on his starting planet.

Well I knew about the planet thing but that's cool getting practice for when you become the official Overlords.:D

I didn't think about that, should I PM it to you?

Side note: You had better appreciate my flagship. :jawa_cool:

If you take a look at my fleet you'll see that my flagship is called the "Grand Chariot" and that it's weapons aren't that of a regular Providence, I replaced the 8 Tractor Beam Projectors with 7 (heavy?) Dual Turbolaser cannons. Basically you can come up with an ideal modification and propose it to Sil and he'll tell you if it's OK or not.

Well my SD is a glorified public transport really :D

Might look at the shields, but it's not that important.

You can, though not sure if I'll need it just yet. Your IC with Sil might change things, or not idk really. I figure I'll wait till it is done.

I'll send you the agenda because I'm not that sure how my first IC will work, you'll know why when you see it.

Edited by PadsterPwns