The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Conquest 2.0

Silenceo

I didn't want small forces, only less focus on fleet and ships, balanced out with good ground forces. As for the calcs I made one with Pads Providence cargo:

Providence-Destroyer

Total Cargo: 908,247

-500 knights - 500

-17 LAAT - 680

-46 HMP - 3450

-500 AT-AHT - 450000

-1200 AV-7 - 3600

-180000 Heavy Commando - 360000

-90000 IPS - 90000

Is that valid?

With the increase in cargo, your elite % goes down. If you lower the commando numbers or reduce them from Commando's, you can retain the Knights due to lack of other ships.

Also, the AT-AHT if I recall are limited, and can't have more than 100 of them at the start.

As long as it is finished before the next day of Conquest begins... you can still start on the first and get things going. (Heck, day 1 hasn't even started yet)

To everyone else, feel free to start posting your Agendas and such, most starting locations don't have much in the way of things happening. The other thread will be up before too long.

SIde Note: By that, I mean in your Agenda Docs...

Edited by Silenceo

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It should be

Added what will be the new weekly update format.

The story will have to wait until I get back from class today. That said, you are all free to start.

Side Note: The summery is not extensive, but can't hand out all of the goodies at the start... :rolleyes:

Edited by Silenceo

So Sil posts while I'm at my exam then bails when I get back...

:(

He hiding from you but star can you post and get things started?

You haven't missed that much tbh, the story for 2.0 is yet to be posted.

Well that's true he gave us enough to get started.I just don't want to be the first to post.

You don't really have to do that. Preferable to submit an agenda to Sil and wait for the response. Or in your case Pad, submit the agenda to me.

Wait why should he submit his agenda to you?Also I should work on my agenda where the new outline?