Conquest 2.0

Silenceo

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why couldn't I do that with my MC80? :eek:

Sil gimps me so bad :(

The reason that the Providence can have so much, is due to the 1.5m battle droids it carries, which by it self gives 750,000 cargo.

The standard vehicles it comes with, if you remove them, give a large boost as well. (Don't remember specifics, think it was around 110,000)

After that, the consumables are worth quite a bit as well. Depending on how many you remove.

Then ofc there is its standard cargo.

As for gimped, your faction, since you didn't want many units, is best suited for strikes, covert, missions, liberation's, and other such things. It is not well suited for full on battle.

I mean, we see all throughout the PT era what just a couple of Jedi can do. And you got 500 Knight level force users. Nor are you weighed down by the Republic and its useless shackles, which dragged the Jedi to ruin and exhaustion.

That said, I can help you calc out a new force if you wish, with a larger ship if you wish. But it would mean delaying your start time.

As for everyone else... As I mentioned to Star last night, I tend to struggle to sleep before a game of Conquest starts, and only got an hours sleep before my alarm went off. Suffice to say, I zombied my way to the clock, conked its button, and collapsed back into bed until now.

Starting the write up now...

That said, I can help you calc out a new force if you wish, with a larger ship if you wish. But it would mean delaying your start time.

I didn't want small forces, only less focus on fleet and ships, balanced out with good ground forces. As for the calcs I made one with Pads Providence cargo:

Providence-Destroyer

Total Cargo: 908,247

-500 knights - 500

-17 LAAT - 680

-46 HMP - 3450

-500 AT-AHT - 450000

-1200 AV-7 - 3600

-180000 Heavy Commando - 360000

-90000 IPS - 90000

Is that valid?

I didn't want small forces, only less focus on fleet and ships, balanced out with good ground forces. As for the calcs I made one with Pads Providence cargo:

Providence-Destroyer

Total Cargo: 908,247

-500 knights - 500

-17 LAAT - 680

-46 HMP - 3450

-500 AT-AHT - 450000

-1200 AV-7 - 3600

-180000 Heavy Commando - 360000

-90000 IPS - 90000

Is that valid?

Your AV-7 calc should be 360,000 by my workings.