The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Conquest 2.0

Silenceo

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Btw why on earth is the MPTL-2a classified as a heavy artillery vehicle? Yes it is powerful, but it is not comparable to a SPHA in terms of firepower or size and is the direct counter-part of the SPMA which is classified as medium artilery.

So ... ?

Edited by raandomname

Bojaran Vhadis, High Protector of Vesgahr

Species: human

Size: 1.89 meters

Weight: 80 kilos

Skin: tanned

Hair: dark blonde

Exes: blue

Build: muscular

Clothing: white robes and armor similar to this but white with light blue/turquoise elements

Items: Crossguard lightsaber with turquoise blade and silver-metalic hilt, utility belt, heavy blaster pistol

Personality:

As is expected from a Protector, Bojaran is dutiful and commited and values justice, order and peace. He is a charismatic and inteligent leader, determined to protect his people, to prove himself worthy of his position as High Protector and to leave his mark on the galaxy.

Bio:

Like all Protectors, Bojaran started his force training, after he completed his primary education. While he already showed signs of immense potential during his training, it was during the Imperial occupation of Vesgahr that he earned his rank as High Protector, leading the Vesgahri with great skill, charisma and cunning, against the foreign invaders. Bojaran now leads his people in their darkest hour, eager to lead them into a better future.

Skills:

To be completed

To bad he going to cut his own arm off with it.:p

Also the Grand protector thing was my idea first random.

Not really. I just took longer to post my character. I already had the basic idea during 1.0. It just underwent many small changes and thus took ages to complete, also some things about my faction's and by extension leader's back story that needed to be discussed with Sil.

Not really. I just took longer to post my character. I already had the basic idea during 1.0. It just underwent many small changes and thus took ages to complete, also some things about my faction's and by extension leader's back story that needed to be discussed with Sil.

Interesting to tell you the truth I thought it would be more in-depth than what it is but this is more than enough.

Most of the details are in my faction bio which is done. I just need to finish some other small bits before I can post my faction.

Ok than that's cool but just so you know Random my factions noticed yours.We will be watching..:jawa_wink::jawa_wink:

Edited by Jarons

Which is part of why I am trying to ensure people are prepared and such. :o

If anyone needs help on anything in regards to their faction, fleet, or units... Let me know immediately! :cool:

Really Sil I have Midterms this week I thought we wasn't starting until Friday.Well ok than I'll make it work.

Look on the bright side, the beginning tends to be slow. :d_grin:

You have a point but still having to balance both will be interesting.Hope everyone is ready and looking forward to it.

Side note:Karadon never fixed his Character.He should fix it before the game starts also his third faction trait should be changed.