The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Conquest 2.0

Silenceo

WIth that I gained 200k cargo.

Then 500k because of the miscalculated cargo space of the Providence.

Now what do I do with 700k cargo?

Blow it on women and drugs?

Wait, no, that's the sleeplessness talking... sorry.

Sidenote: h*****s is a bad word kiddies.

Edited by StarSquirrel

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Food for any organics on board (600 crew and the 48thousandsomething troops) for 4 years.

So if you start that way they'll all starve the very second day.

How much Cargo would I have if I got rid of 3 years of supplies for my Crew/passengers?

Food for any organics on board (600 crew and the 48thousandsomething troops) for 4 years.

So if you start that way they'll all starve the very second day.

Only if you have no need for air CheaterLL. (Wiki lists consumables as air, water, and food)

Meaning if you remove all of it as an organic faction, going to start having issues.

Side Note: Something to keep in mind. Adding organics will decrease how long the consumables last. Because more mouths to feed and taking up air.

Edited by Silenceo

Only if you have no need for air CheaterLL. (Wiki lists consumables as air, water, and food)

Meaning if you remove all of it as an organic faction, going to start having issues.

Side Note: Something to keep in mind. Adding organics will decrease how long the consumables last. Because more mouths to feed and taking up air.

That's why I have barely anyone on my Providence their mainly Vehicle transport.

Yes I know all that.

That's why over 1.5 million tons of my cargo are used solely for food.

And since we don't include air in supply calculations we can't remove it. Most ships should have systems to renew air anyways.

Ok Sil let's talk about the Covert system.

*Shrug* Might just leave it at variables with a few tweaks from 1.0... I mean, all of the systems I have tried to get up and running for 2.0, have crashed and burned due to the sheer number of things that effect covert operations.

Edited by Silenceo

*Shrug* Might just leave it at variables with a few tweaks from 1.0... I mean, all of the systems I have tried to get up and running for 2.0, have crashed and burned due to the sheer number of things that effect covert operations.

Ummm ok Sil but truthful you need to make it so Counter intelligence actually mean something in 2.0.In 1.0 counter intelligence was very weak that it was embarrassing.So I think you need to both these affects.

Ummm ok Sil but truthful you need to make it so Counter intelligence actually mean something in 2.0.In 1.0 counter intelligence was very weak that it was embarrassing.So I think you need to both these affects.

Counter-intel would be in part based on the faction itself.

Counter-intel would be in part based on the faction itself.

I really disagree with that it should play a part but a very small part.It we do it your way than you will be able to infiltrate everyone faction and we won't be able to find you please explain how that is remotely fair?

Counter intelligence really need to be improved or Sil need to explain how that effects how well a enemy faction can infiltrate a enemy faction.As it is in 1.0 counter intelligence was basically non existent.

I really disagree with that it should play a part but a very small part.It we do it your way than you will be able to infiltrate everyone faction and we won't be able to find you please explain how that is remotely fair?

Counter intelligence really need to be improved or Sil need to explain how that effects how well a enemy faction can infiltrate a enemy faction.As it is in 1.0 counter intelligence was basically non existent.

I disagree with your disagreement. Reasoning being, everyone's faction is set up in a specific way. If people's faction's setup is nullified to put everyone on equal covert grounds then people could end up doing what happened in 1.0.

I disagree with your disagreement. Reasoning being, everyone's faction is set up in a specific way. If people's faction's setup is nullified to put everyone on equal covert grounds then people could end up doing what happened in 1.0.

Again Karadon your being bias here towards your factions.Not thinking about the game overall.If a faction Intelligence I'd based on how the faction is setup it gives other factions a unfair advantage that put everyone at a disadvantage from the start.How I'd that fair Karadon it's not.So we should think of a solution that put everyone on equal terms.