The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Conquest 2.0

Silenceo

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, only Holographic Disguises, albeit they are installed into their chassis for ease of use.

Their combat ability is not noted at all on the Wiki. I remember doing the missions in swtor where you faced them and they didn't seem like anything special either. So basically nothing special in the wiki, and nothing special in-game. They are not even listed to have a weapon...

I personally don't see any serious problems with allowing it.

Though if anyone is going against it I'd like to hear their position on why it shouldn't be permitted...

Sil Cheat already posted all of my stuff.:(

Still should post it. I am going to compare all of the variations and adjust such so that they are the same, as well as everything is rated at what it should be.

Edited by Silenceo

I personally don't see any serious problems with allowing it.

Though if anyone is going against it I'd like to hear their position on why it shouldn't be permitted...

I just said I thought the tech should be researched first.

I just said I thought the tech should be researched first.

Hmm, perhaps since it would give the owner a head-start in getting to PROXY...

There are infiltration droids that can do this one's job with lower tech and from what I can tell this one isn't known to be widely available outside a very small organization so I guess I'm at the point that I'd need a compelling reason to vote in favor of it. As it stands I think it should probably be researched before being acquired.

Sil if you can give a good reason as to why it should be permitted let me know.

There are infiltration droids that can do this one's job with lower tech and from what I can tell this one isn't known to be widely available outside a very small organization so I guess I'm at the point that I'd need a compelling reason to vote in favor of it. As it stands I think it should probably be researched before being acquired.

Sil if you can give a good reason as to why it should be permitted let me know.

After the abolishment of the old tech system, Holo-disguises were never needing research again.

The droid lacks combat skills. The droid lacks weaponry. The droid lacks any special programming other than basic infiltration.

So basically, it quite literally is the equivalent of an organic agent, minus all of the gadgets except the holo-disguise. Without said disguise, its skills are useless.

More advanced technologies have already been used for other starting units. It has a singular purpose, and no other uses beyond that, as well as less diversity in methods due to only having one tool.

New faction, new color. Same species avatar, but I went with the purple one to match my new color. I did the same thing when I switched from MW to EV...

I mean you had a Mando for a long time now it's I can't remember the species name off the top of my head but I know what it is.Why purple?Seems way to dark also why not have a female Chiss since your PC is a Female chiss?

Side note:You should really keep her away from Pad character.:p

I mean you had a Mando for a long time now it's I can't remember the species name off the top of my head but I know what it is.Why purple?Seems way to dark also why not have a female Chiss since your PC is a Female chiss?

Side note:You should really keep her away from Pad character.:p

Veractyl is what my portrait is. And honestly, I like Veractyls... no better reason that that.

As for why purple? Idk, color of royalty? I like the look? Again, more personal preference than anything.

As for my leader, I have a feeling merely meeting her might cure Pad's character of any desire to be in her presence. That said, if he even managed to get into the same system as her it'd be a feat unto itself...

Just to nip this in the bud.

For such to be done, one would have to have an advanced understanding of force based telekensis, magnetics, gravitational forces, and or able to study a force user.

And then incorperate a way for a droid to use technology to replicate such, as well as a way to fully store and perfectly copy advanced combat techniques.

Suffice to say, the first part is so far beyond advanced on that scale, that all by itself it would take a LOT of research. That isn't even including the other portions.

The IR-9X Replicator Droid does not have the functions to mimic any sort of a being, other than their physical appearance.

Veractyl is what my portrait is. And honestly, I like Veractyls... no better reason that that.

As for why purple? Idk, color of royalty? I like the look? Again, more personal preference than anything.

As for my leader, I have a feeling merely meeting her might cure Pad's character of any desire to be in her presence. That said, if he even managed to get into the same system as her it'd be a feat unto itself...

Interesting very interesting thanks for answering my questions star.

Lol your probably right she seems like the type who will put you in weird mental state and have your question your own motives.

Interesting very interesting thanks for answering my questions star.

Lol your probably right she seems like the type who will put you in weird mental state and have your question your own motives.

... Cue Jahuro and Cara...

I would hate but want to be apart of that conversation so much that it would be interesting.Hmm ow is he the Voss thing should have pretty much cured the man.

In part, it actually sent him into a bit of a decline.

The original plan of his was to slowly siphon the power out of himself across the galaxy, making it harmless and diffused.

However, being forced to expel it all at once in a single move in order to form a barrier of that magnitude... The Dark Side is a slippery slope... and more so when you had been under its thrall for many years prior...

In other words...

... Edited by Silenceo

In part, it actually sent him into a bit of a decline.

The original plan of his was to slowly siphon the power out of himself across the galaxy, making it harmless and diffused.

However, being forced to expel it all at once in a single move in order to form a barrier of that magnitude... The Dark Side is a slippery slope... and more so when you had been under its thrall for many years prior...

Wow does that mean it's a third person in that head now.Is it Jahuro,Boran and Dave now?Well I kinda feel bad for the man now he was trying to cure himself and help people out and it ended up making him worst.

Wow does that mean it's a third person in that head now.Is it Jahuro,Boran and Dave now?Well I kinda feel bad for the man now he was trying to cure himself and help people out and it ended up making him worst.

You won't feel sorry for him while he is mentally dominating your mind and making you sign a treaty that forces the Shadow Order to stand down against whoever it is fighting. (Not that he would have any reason to do such)

Suffice to say, he will be making some appearances in 2.0, and he has swung back towards the dark side.

Just be grateful that you are unlikely to run into the one nick-named 'Abomination' anytime soon. Now he is a crazy being who would love nothing more than mindless death.

You won't feel sorry for him while he is mentally dominating your mind and making you sign a treaty that forces the Shadow Order to stand down against whoever it is fighting. (Not that he would have any reason to do such)

Suffice to say, he will be making some appearances in 2.0, and he has swung back towards the dark side.

Just be grateful that you are unlikely to run into the one nick-named 'Abomination' anytime soon. Now he is a crazy being who would love nothing more than mindless death.

That first one sounds highly situational.

Well the dark Side thing sounds very interesting and look forward to hearing about it

Mannnn now I want to know about the abomination can you do the Rebel story so we can learn about his next?

Ya know... I wish your NPCs weren't always so freakin weird and scary. I mean quirky, fun, normal ones are great. Plus they don't all need to be able to kick our rears to be entertaining/useful/well-designed characters.

I mean, just for once I'd like to meet a character, and find out they are exactly what they claim to be.

Side Note: The new episodes of Fairy Tail are easily some of the most messed-up ones yet. Like, super-creepy even by Fairy Tail's standards...

Ya know... I wish your NPCs weren't always so freakin weird and scary. I mean quirky, fun, normal ones are great. Plus they don't all need to be able to kick our rears to be entertaining/useful/well-designed characters.

I mean, just for once I'd like to meet a character, and find out they are exactly what they claim to be.

Side Note: The new episodes of Fairy Tail are easily some of the most messed-up ones yet. Like, super-creepy even by Fairy Tail's standards...

Agreed on the rear kicking part.

The fun/quirky ones tend to be the good guys. There are normal ones on both sides. That said, you have only seen a small bit of the cast of 2.0. There are actually a few really fun characters that are technically 'evil' affiliated.

And Scary? My characters?! Pfffft! :cool: Hey, a good deal of characters can not kick your rear, just the ones that you guys, against all odds, seem to gravitate towards lol. Mostly, these are part of the main caste. There are ofc sub-castes and sub-sub-castes that have far weaker characters. However, they are not quite as... interesting... to discuss since they are basically henchmen or working for a higher up NPC.

And there are plenty that you met that were exactly what they appeared to be, give or take. O'gis for example. Presented as a grumpy Jedi Master, has remained a grumpy Jedi Master. :p :p :p

Side Note: Klados for example wasn't able to kick much rear, but had plenty of back story and non-combat uses.

After Thought: A brief list of NPC's that while part of certain plots, you could of killed even if they tried their hardest to kill you instead, even if it was only just one of your combat characters. This is not all of them, mind you:

Sarah

John Kindles

Jonn Jonn

Klados

Zero

Tris Voa

Oh, and technically, Karadron killed SK-LX. Thrice. :d_frown:

Edited by Silenceo

Probably could drop to Skirmish. (I mean, its armor is still rather... effective...And big)

Also, got a list of droids and vehicles I wanna see if any of such you guys would say are too advanced or such to start with, and yes, some of them were intended to counter force users in their era's.

SD-6 Hulk

A-series assassin droid

Demolition droid

FLTCH-series battle droid

Duelist Elite

IR-9X Replicator Droid

Aggressor-series battle droid

Juggernaut war droid

J-1 semi-autonomous proton cannon

CY-M Prototype

Thoughts?

Hey Random Cheat and Pad. Sil need you guys thoughts on these droids and if they should he allowed at the start

As long as holo disguises are available to everyone at the start, I see no issue with the Replicators.

As for the SD-6 they were allowed at the start of 1.0, I used a bunch of them lol.

What Sil told me the whole series was banned that's why I didn't use them.