The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Conquest 2.0

Silenceo

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree banned along with most of the other droids.

I can understand the Hulk perhaps being banned at the start of 2.0, but most of those? I mean... A good portion of those are inferior to other droids and to organic units that people are starting with... (Though, with the hulk classifable as a vehicle, not so sure, but if people think it still should be...)

For example:

IR-9X Replicator Droid = Droid version of an agent. (Definitely not as advanced as Proxy, who could mimic telekinesis)

I mean, I understand the CY-M being banned at the start... but the others I would like more elaboration on other than that they have weapons and are droids. (Discrimination! :p)

I can understand the Hulk perhaps being banned at the start of 2.0, but most of those? I mean... A good portion of those are inferior to other droids and to organic units that people are starting with... (Though, with the hulk classifable as a vehicle, not so sure, but if people think it still should be...)

For example:

IR-9X Replicator Droid = Droid version of an agent. (Definitely not as advanced as Proxy, who could mimic telekinesis)

I mean, I understand the CY-M being banned at the start... but the others I would like more elaboration on other than that they have weapons and are droids. (Discrimination! :p)

Sil the IR-9X I said not at the start because I agree with Karadon that it should be research first.Also Sil remember I listed why some of them should be banned yesterday.The only droids I have changed my mind on is the Aggressor and Demolition should be allowed at he start and maybe the Juggernauts.

Wait is the SD-9 and 10 Banned for the entire 2.0 or is it just banned at the start?

Sil the IR-9X I said not at the start because I agree with Karadon that it should be research first.Also Sil remember I listed why some of them should be banned yesterday.The only droids I have changed my mind on is the Aggressor and Demolition should be allowed at he start and maybe the Juggernauts.

Wait is the SD-9 and 10 Banned for the entire 2.0 or is it just banned at the start?

The SD-9/10 only at the start. (good luck getting them though, Balmorrans don't like sharing...)

Except you didn't reply to my response to your response, which kinda halted it... :(

Also, the Aggressor, FLTCH, Demolition, Juggernault, Duelist, and J-1 are most of them... Then why did you say 'most' in the earlier post? That is 6/10 being ok with...

Which leaves, as the ones you want banned:

CY-M Prototype - Understandable since it is a prototype and all. (Though, there are prototype vehicles being used if I remember correctly...)

IR-9X Replicator Droid - Droid version of an agent, only noted gear being the holo disguise. Which only allows it do do the same thing that organic agents do.

A-series assassin droid - Due to uncertain capabilities.

SD-6 Hulk - Due to the 1.0 ban (which I wanted us to discuss as a group to see if it should be repealed for the SD's excluding the 9 and 10, since that is where the line gets incredibly OP) Also classifiable as a vehicle. (Which, compared to a vehicle, it doesn't seem quite as strong)

Mostly, I just want elaboration...

The SD-9/10 only at the start. (good luck getting them though, Balmorrans don't like sharing...)

Except you didn't reply to my response to your response, which kinda halted it... :(

Also, the Aggressor, FLTCH, Demolition, Juggernault, Duelist, and J-1 are most of them... Then why did you say 'most' in the earlier post? That is 6/10 being ok with...

Which leaves, as the ones you want banned:

CY-M Prototype - Understandable since it is a prototype and all. (Though, there are prototype vehicles being used if I remember correctly...)

IR-9X Replicator Droid - Droid version of an agent, only noted gear being the holo disguise. Which only allows it do do the same thing that organic agents do.

A-series assassin droid - Due to uncertain capabilities.

SD-6 Hulk - Due to the 1.0 ban (which I wanted us to discuss as a group to see if it should be repealed for the SD's excluding the 9 and 10, since that is where the line gets incredibly OP) Also classifiable as a vehicle. (Which, compared to a vehicle, it doesn't seem quite as strong)

Mostly, I just want elaboration...

Do what did Karadon have access to those since he had Balmorra?Also yes their jerks didn't they learn as children Sharing is caring.:p

Well Sil I was tired it was like 12 and I had school in the morning I was weak sorry.:(

Well in my opinion its 5/9 No one should really want the FLTCH they suck.Well Sil my apologies it was the wrong choice of words.I should have said Some.

The CY-M should just be banned completely no one will be able to use those bad boys and you know it Sil.:p

Yes those Droids should be banned at the start and requires research or your faction Buying the schematics.

Do what did Karadon have access to those since he had Balmorra?Also yes their jerks didn't they learn as children Sharing is caring.:p

Well Sil I was tired it was like 12 and I had school in the morning I was weak sorry.:(

Well in my opinion its 5/9 No one should really want the FLTCH they suck.Well Sil my apologies it was the wrong choice of words.I should have said Some.

The CY-M should just be banned completely no one will be able to use those bad boys and you know it Sil.:p

Yes those Droids should be banned at the start and requires research or your faction Buying the schematics.

He actually did not have access to them while he had Balmorra.

Trust me, the FLTCH is useful to the DU for a few really good reasons. :d_evil:

Well, are you thinking I would use any of these en-mass? Because the answer is no. (And typically, for stuff that is advanced, I believe I limited everyone to a certain % being capable of being elites, ofc, since I would already be modifying the forces, I would have to verify that it falls into such a %)

He actually did not have access to them while he had Balmorra.

Trust me, the FLTCH is useful to the DU for a few really good reasons. :d_evil:

Well, are you thinking I would use any of these en-mass? Because the answer is no. (And typically, for stuff that is advanced, I believe I limited everyone to a certain % being capable of being elites, ofc, since I would already be modifying the forces, I would have to verify that it falls into such a %)

Well that's weird why didn't he?

Well than you can have them.

Am not worried about you creating them in masses the CY-M are OP Sil that's why they shouldn't be allowed.If anyone else disagree with me than I'll change my votes as it is now it a no to powerful in Our hands.

Well that's weird why didn't he?

Well than you can have them.

Am not worried about you creating them in masses the CY-M are OP Sil that's why they shouldn't be allowed.If anyone else disagree with me than I'll change my votes as it is now it a no to powerful in Our hands.

Cause I didn't think about ok. :p

Wait K had Balmorra?

Just so we're clear that'll be nearly impossible until like, late-game, in 2.0 right? I mean seriously, a major core world with a massive arms industry should be virtually impossible for a newcomer faction to have unless they conquer it and even then they should have almost every major NPC smashing their door down...

Wait K had Balmorra?

Just so we're clear that'll be nearly impossible until like, late-game, in 2.0 right? I mean seriously, a major core world with a massive arms industry should be virtually impossible for a newcomer faction to have unless they conquer it and even then they should have almost every major NPC smashing their door down...

I had it practically the whole game. Aliria was the Imperial governor.

Wait K had Balmorra?

Lots of shenanigans went down. Part of which was the local leaders making a strict deal with Alira. (And part of which was that they remained in full control of their main assets, schematics, main factories, and ect ect)

Basically, the Balmorran's were trying to give the GI some small benefits, and then using them as a shield.

Side Note: 2.0 Balmorra is... Let us say... well armed... this time around and no longer needs a 'Shield'.

Edited by Silenceo

Wait K had Balmorra?

Yes he did remember Tune and Sil told us during the Kuat job.I agree with you it shouldn't be possible in 2.0.You have to remember Star that Karadon pretty much sucked all the way up to the Empire that he was pretty much did what you want us to do in 2.0.

Yes he did remember Tune and Sil told us during the Kuat job.I agree with you it shouldn't be possible in 2.0.You have to remember Star that Karadon pretty much sucked all the way up to the Empire that he was pretty much did what you want us to do in 2.0.

The GE was my Ti. :p

OK now that was awesome High five karadon.

Side note:Sil so what do we need to do tonight also have you accepted Cheat Suggestions I don't want to add my stuff and it turns out he already did it.

Add yours to the list. So Sil can look at everyone's before making a final decision.

OK now that was awesome High five karadon.

Side note:Sil so what do we need to do tonight also have you accepted Cheat Suggestions I don't want to add my stuff and it turns out he already did it.

Even if it was already added, add it at the bottom of the list.

As I said, I need to verify all of the ground forces, add the modifiers, and make sure it is all universal. Which, is also why you guys will hate me soon enough... (Heck, going to have to apply a lot of advanced costs to my own...)

Now that you mention it I remember...

As for how I was thinking it'd work, I guess hearing the details it makes more sense. Thing is, I still imagine there should have been other top officials with a lot more pull gunning for that position. To get it so early and so easy... I mean getting literally any other world outside the core on a deal like that through sucking up to NPCs should work pretty early on in 2.0, it is just the fact is was Balmorra.

Heck, considering he got Balmorra that early (even in a limited capacity) I'm surprised he didn't streamroll the PC's...

Mostly, I want more people to comment on the IR-9X Replicator Droid since only J and K have given comments on such, but want to see everyone's. (Since the tech it uses, its singular piece of equipment, is common place in espionage)

Mostly, I want more people to comment on the IR-9X Replicator Droid since only J and K have given comments on such, but want to see everyone's. (Since the tech it uses, its singular piece of equipment, is common place in espionage)

Well that will only be Star since everyone else is Sleep Sil.I'll bring it up to them in the morning to help you out.

I'd like to know two things:

1. Those are only holographic disguises right?

2. What is their combat ability?

Yeah, only Holographic Disguises, albeit they are installed into their chassis for ease of use.

Their combat ability is not noted at all on the Wiki. I remember doing the missions in swtor where you faced them and they didn't seem like anything special either. So basically nothing special in the wiki, and nothing special in-game. They are not even listed to have a weapon...