The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Conquest 2.0

Silenceo

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably something that would be decided come Christmas break, however they should probably take those changes to the thread.

This is what Beni said, you might want to PM him about how soon you want to start this. Sorry if this is a result of me explaining it badly because it could be that.

Edit: Better yet post any questions here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=831890

Edited by PadsterPwns

This is what Beni said, you might want to PM him about how soon you want to start this. Sorry if this is a result of me explaining it badly because it could be that.

Edit: Better yet post any questions here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=831890

Pad you are confused I was saying ask Beni is it still on and tell Zoltan its just for fun.You told beni the wrong thing.Its fine I'll fix it I really didn't want to deal with that thread but its fine.

Pad you are confused I was saying ask Beni is it still on and tell Zoltan its just for fun.You told beni the wrong thing.Its fine I'll fix it I really didn't want to deal with that thread but its fine.

Sorry J. :o

We learnt a lesson: never ever trust me to do anything. :D

Don't even, it's like he (Ant) thinks insults win debates.

Yea thats why I don't debate when he is around.Don't want to deal with it.

I'd almost forgotten about this semi-meme. :D

You will never forgot and Zoltan will never forgive he loves Shaak ti.:p

Edited by Jarons

In what way do you mean Random? Teamwork or fighting style? Those are the things I could see not meshing that well, though I'm not massively knowledgeable on Krayt tbh.

Teamwork prolly. In the tournament personality matters, so like if you put Kenobi and Maul on the same team they'll just kill each other.

Yea thats why I don't debate when he is around.Don't want to deal with it.

It just makes me curious, why does he do it? Does he think it will annoy me? I'm fairly calm so I'm probs gonna disappoint him.

You will never forgot and Zoltan will never forgive he loves Shaak ti.:p

What sort of "love"? :D

Edited by PadsterPwns

J are you sure that Starkiller and Krayt will mesh well?

Yea they will because you have Vader.If it wasn't for him I would have keep my team as is.With that Change they will work together to kill Vader and the General.Starkiller Hayes Vader Kraty would probably dislike him as well and he was apart of the Clones Wars and knew of the General so he would know how dangerous he would be plus he will know he can't win alone so he will work with starkiller.

It just makes me curious, why does he do it? Does he think it will annoy me? I'm fairly calm so I'm probs gonna disappoint him.

What sort of "love"? :D

He is a *********** ******e who just want to annoy people I don't see why Sel and Aurbere even tolerate him.

Am sure it's the consensual love not your type of love.:p