The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Conquest 2.0

Silenceo

Sil I mentioned about the modifers awhile ago that's why you was getting different weight for my cargo.Will this should help but are we using the same cost as in 1.0 or are we using the ships modifiers cost?

The modifiers for the ground forces will remain the same, just updated the first 2 name wise only.

And yeah, my bad there. :o

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The modifiers for the ground forces will remain the same, just updated the first 2 name wise only.

And yeah, my bad there. :o

It's cool simple mistakes but I need sleep I'll add my stuff in the morning while am class.Good night everyone.

Don't feel the need to put EVERYTHING into a legion at first. Starting forces are guarenteed to be hell to try and organize into such.

Develop a legion setup over time, based on what you are using. Then try and fit it to the ships you often use to carry ground forces. After that, try and balance the force out between what it brings.

For example of a squad within a legion:

1 Captain

2 Heavy Weapon Experts

1 Scout/Recon

7 Soldiers

Total 10

Such would be balanced, but it excludes vehicles. In fact, you could divided vehicles and infantry into different Legions, as has been done in Lore at times. There are times some will make it into a infantry legion though. For example, the DU has a dwarf spider droid per squad, to act as the scout. Despite it being classified as a light recon vehicle.

In short, don't stress, ease into it. Until battle comes, your Legion setup is pretty much just an organizational thing.

Thanks a bunch Sil, I should have my new ground army done soon.

Do you want me to create a thread for our duel since Beni and Sel are probably busy.If you want we can also make new teams with the 100 point limit.

Why not. Ill probably need a few days to get my argument up, but am sure we can get something going. The question is who will be the arbiter?

Why not. Ill probably need a few days to get my argument up, but am sure we can get something going. The question is who will be the arbiter?

I'll get it up in a but and how about Zoltan?We can probably have Pad help out as well it isn't like he is doing anything. I don't mind I'll probably having my opening up tomorrow or Friday.When I have a chance ill write it up.So same teams?

I'll get it up in a but and how about Zoltan?We can probably have Pad help out as well it isn't like he is doing anything. I don't mind I'll probably having my opening up tomorrow or Friday.When I have a chance ill write it up.So same teams?

I think Ill be replacing Jadus with Vader.

J or Random (whoever sees this first) Zoltan said that if this is a separate match from the tournie then you can PM him the match up but if it isn't separate then you need to ask Beni, Sel or Aurb first.

Ask Beni in the most powerful thread is it still on.Also tell this is just for fun.Its the same team with me using Reborn Krayt with Star killer while Random is using his team but with Vader instead of Jadus.