The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Conquest 2.0

Silenceo

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The MTT's I believe I classified as medium transports due to a number of factors.

The assorted vehicles, I blanketed them as AAT's and if I remember right, I classified those as medium-multi role. (Though I also didn't include passengers, fighters, shuttles, and such in cargo, since I just filled them with units... I think...)

Side Note: Passengers included, my Providence is using 908,244 tons total.

908,247 then.

Edit: Adjusted the split of my ground forces to the new cargo space.

Edit2: Going through a total of 5 files to adjust all the cargo... With two of them having over 300 lines...

Edited by CheaterLL

Made some changes to my Providence's cargo. Let me know what you guys think.

Old:

- 1,500,000 Sentinel Droids - 750,000 - Light Droid

- 39,561 Super Battle Droid Rocket Troopers - 158,244 - Heavy Droid

New:

- 1,000,000 Sentinel Droids - 500,000 - Light Droid

- 1,000 Magnaguards - 2,000 - Battle Droid

- 10,000 Z-501 Police Droids - 20,000 - Battle Droid

- 50,000 KX-12 probe droid - 25,000 - Light Droid

- 1,000 OT-12 Enforcer Droid - 50,000 - Light Skirmish Vehicle

- 1,530 - NR-N99 Persuader-class droid enforcer - 153,000 - Medium Multi-role Vehicle

Edited by Silenceo

Made some changes to my Providence's cargo. Let me know what you guys think.

Old:

- 1,500,000 Sentinel Droids - 750,000 - Light Droid

New:

- 1,000,000 Sentinel Droids - 500,000 - Light Droid

- 1,000 Magnaguards - 2,000 - Battle Droid

- 10,000 Z-501 Police Droids - 20,000 - Battle Droid

- 50,000 KX-12 probe droid - 25,000 - Light Droid

- 1,000 OT-12 Enforcer Droid - 50,000 - Light Skirmish Vehicle

- 1,530 - NR-N99 Persuader-class droid enforcer - 153,000 - Medium Multi-role Vehicle

Sil what is a Light and heavy droid?

Sil what is a Light and heavy droid?

Light Battle droids = smallish or around average humanoid size. Typically not too intelligent.

Battle Droid = Sized larger than a average human or heavily armored.

Heavy Battle Droid = Big droid

Droids bigger than that, start falling into vehicle categories.

If you mean as to why mine didn't have 'battle' listed every time, that is merely due to redundancy.

Edited by Silenceo

Light Battle droids = smallish or around average humanoid size. Typically not too intelligent.

Battle Droid = Sized larger than a average human or heavily armored.

Heavy Battle Droid = Big droid

Droids bigger than that, start falling into vehicle categories.

If you mean as to why mine didn't have 'battle' listed every time, that is merely due to redundancy.

No Sil I know that but am saying are they a specific type of Droid or is it just generic.

Edited by Jarons

No Sil I know that but am saying are they a specific type if Droid or is it just generic.

Each unit is classed case by case, but as I stated before is the general guide lines. As far as my post, I was outlining what I had classified them as.

For example:

Light Battle Droid: Low intelligence, gun, and basic programming. Typically average/small size.

Battle Droid: Armored, some additional armament, average intelligence. Average/slightly bigger size.

Heavy Battle Droid: Heavy armor, additional armament, average or above intelligence. slightly bigger/bulky size.

Beyond: Vehicles.

Side Note: The new cargo would put my forces at 10,030 vehicles. :D

Edited by Silenceo

No Sil I know that but am saying are they a specific type of Droid or is it just generic.

It is a cost thing.

A light droid costs .5 tons of cargo

A regular droid costs 2 tons of cargo

A heavy droid costs 4 tons

He's basically letting everyone know what each item costs so if we feel the need to double check or want to use it ourselves we know the price-per-unit

Edited by StarSquirrel

Each unit is classed case by case, but as I stated before is the general guide lines. As far as my post, I was outlining what I had classified them as.

For example:

Light Battle Droid: Low intelligence, gun, and basic programming. Typically average/small size.

Battle Droid: Armored, some additional armament, average intelligence. Average/slightly bigger size.

Heavy Battle Droid: Heavy armor, additional armament, average or above intelligence. slightly bigger/bulky size.

Beyond: Vehicles.

Side Note: The new cargo would put my forces at 10,030 vehicles. :D

To your side note I have 79,035 vehicles come at me brah.That's without the extra cargo space.

It is a cost thing.

A light droid costs .05 tons of cargo

A regular droid costs 2 tons of cargo

A heavy droid costs 4 tons

He's basically letting everyone know what each item costs so if we feel the need to double check or want to use it ourselves we know the price-per-unit

Ohhh thank you star OK that's makes more sense.

To your side note I have 79,035 vehicles come at me brah.That's without the extra cargo space.

With 73,000 of those being speeder bikes which I could destroy rather well, I am still pretty confident. :p

Jokes aside... Fear the vehicular assault power of the DU! :p (And still a large infantry force) :d_wink:

Side Note: Turns out I miss-counted. Its actually 11,030 vehicles. Forgot it was 2,000 spider droids, not 1,000.

Edited by Silenceo

With 73,000 of those being speeder bikes which I could destroy rather well, I am still pretty confident. :p

Jokes aside... Fear the vehicular assault power of the DU! :p (And still a large infantry force) :d_wink:

Side Note: Turns out I miss-counted. Its actually 11,030 vehicles. Forgot it was 2,000 spider droids, not 1,000.

Lol their still a lot of vehicles.:p

Fear the power of the TSO orbital Bombardment.:DD

Am not worried Sil I have air superiority which will help out a lot.

Lol their still a lot of vehicles.:p

Fear the power of the TSO orbital Bombardment.:DD

Am not worried Sil I have air superiority which will help out a lot.

Oh? *Cue the Jet Trooper Droids*

You were saying? :p

As for orbital bombardment, that is a neutral point seeing how I could do the same silly. :rolleyes:

Side Note: Hailfire's also counter air with missiles... :rolleyes:

Edited by Silenceo

Oh? *Cue the Jet Trooper Droids*

You were saying? :p

As for orbital bombardment, that is a neutral point seeing how I could do the same silly. :rolleyes:

Side Note: Hailfire's also counter air with missiles... :rolleyes:

Defensive flying Sil.

Well that's true but its worst for you better for me.I blow up droids trying to take over the Galaxy your pretty much the Geth of the Star Wars universe.So no one will care.

So any more work that needs to get done before we can start? I didn't think we'd be this on-point, but it seems like we could probably start after the exam week(s)

As for tech, we can always add to the tech as we go so no need to have anything more than the general rules for tech established at the start. Knowing this bunch they'll come up with a lot of very unique ideas for tech as the game progresses.

Defensive flying Sil.

Well that's true but its worst for you better for me.I blow up droids trying to take over the Galaxy your pretty much the Geth of the Star Wars universe.So no one will care.

Who the heck is Geth?

And defensive flying doesn't mean crap since they are homing missiles unless they are staying at a range where they are effectively useless for the conflict. :rolleyes:

As for how the galaxy views the DU, you are really stretching it lol. If they were trying to take over the galaxy, they would actually take planets instead of just liberating droids. It is the equivalent of saying the Rebel Alliance is evil incarnate. Sure, some will believe it, but you can bet a whole lot more will just look at that and shake their head.

Sure, factions may not like it, and definitely not going to start as best buds, but neither do they commit genocide without reason. Even less so with beings that are intelligent. Sure, many may doubt the sentience of the DU, but the mere fact that it exists will be an example all by itself that droid sentience is a thing.

How would the galaxy view your faction though? A secretive cult? :p

If the galaxy was told a cult bombarded a peaceful city or some such, how would the galaxy react? Not well. As for bombarding an opponents army, no one gives a crap unless it is one of the planets with useful resources, large populations, or if they use long lasting weapons such as nuclear weapons instead of turbolasers.

So while the DU isn't the favorite child of the galaxy, neither are a number of these other factions. Heck, a good bit of them many of the NPC's would think are a straight up threat to their way of life. The DU disrupts certain parts, yes, but they also are public about advocating for droid rights. Heck, they only assemble in force in the most dire situations.

In short, the DU is not going to be thought of as the devil as much as you guys seem to think. Yes, many in the galaxy used droids for various things. They also used organics for many things. The DU is not here to stop droids and organics from working together. They are here to ensure they are treated as equals, and if they are not, that they are freed from such a situation.

They are not murderers who kill on a whim as you all seem to make them out as.

So any more work that needs to get done before we can start? I didn't think we'd be this on-point, but it seems like we could probably start after the exam week(s)

As for tech, we can always add to the tech as we go so no need to have anything more than the general rules for tech established at the start. Knowing this bunch they'll come up with a lot of very unique ideas for tech as the game progresses.

Fixing the Covert system.

Finishing the Ship Costs.

Get the docs ready.

Add more tech.

Verify all of the faction traits, and character traits.

Verify all of the troops, fleets, and ect.

Final tests and additions to the 2 combat systems.

Setup more NPC's.

ect, ect.

Fixing the Covert system.

Finishing the Ship Costs.

Get the docs ready.

Add more tech.

Verify all of the faction traits, and character traits.

Verify all of the troops, fleets, and ect.

Final tests and additions to the 2 combat systems.

Setup more NPC's.

ect, ect.

Assuming everyone has their ships for the start, additional costs can be done on an as-needed basis.

Tech can be added progressively as the game develops.

NPC's can be developed as the game progresses (assuming you have a sufficient bank of them to start with)

That leaves verification, prep, and testing which are, comparatively, easy to do. You make it sound like there is so much left to do... :rolleyes: