The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Conquest 2.0

Silenceo

Only 25, and considering I haven't spent even 1 dollar on a mobile product in the last 3-4 years... I don't feel bad about it at all. :) It also got me IG-88 and IG-86. That, and I knew I would already try and get them, and decided to skip the grind. *shrug*

Team power if I remember right is around 5,600 atm.

Yea the same with me am debating whether or not to do it I want Mace windu.I swear off spending money on Mobile games its a bad habit.

Wow mines 4,600 I need to power up.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea the same with me am debating whether or not to do it I want Mace windu.I swear off spending money on Mobile games its a bad habit.

Wow mines 4,600 I need to power up.

A very bad habit, but I tend to keep my credit card away from me whenever I play mobile games, just in case. :p That said, do not regret the decision since Hk started as a 4 star, IG as a 3, and 86 as a 2 if I remember right. Which, would likely take weeks if not months to get that many shards. :D

Btw, hope you're getting tons of the silver stuff, since I try and use your ally when I can. :cool:

Side Note: What does it show my ally as when it gives you an option? For me, its usually wookie/Imperial guard when it shows yours.

Edited by Silenceo

A very bad habit, but I tend to keep my credit card away from me whenever I play mobile games, just in case. :p That said, do not regret the decision since Hk started as a 4 star, IG as a 3, and 86 as a 2 if I remember right. Which, would likely take weeks if not months to get that many shards. :D

Btw, hope you're getting tons of the silver stuff, since I try and use your ally when I can. :cool:

Side Note: What does it show my ally as when it gives you an option? For me, its usually wookie/Imperial guard when it shows yours.

Yes it really is I have to have my little brother hide MY card for me.Uea it would hav3 taken you a very long time especially since the RNG is terrible plus you have a limit on how many times you can do that stage.

Also you should to Hk-47 is Op.

For you HK-47 shows up but my Light side should be Chewie but am going to make that Fives instead.Than Dark side should be Talia

Side note :I have Ahsoka as well but it'd TCW ahsoka I want Rebel Ahsoka.:(

Yes it really is I have to have my little brother hide MY card for me.Uea it would hav3 taken you a very long time especially since the RNG is terrible plus you have a limit on how many times you can do that stage.

Also you should to Hk-47 is Op.

For you HK-47 shows up but my Light side should be Chewie but am going to make that Fives instead.Than Dark side should be Talia

Side note :I have Ahsoka as well but it'd TCW ahsoka I want Rebel Ahsoka.:(

Any idea how you set what your allies see? Also, Talia is awesome.

Meh, HK is great, but he does have flaws, as the other characters do. IG-88 tbh is a bit stronger than HK-47 if HK doesn't have his proc up. (Which increases his dmg by 50%). IG-86 though, is a combo character. If either HK or 88 get activated due to his ability, it tends to hurt, A LOT. Plenty of times that has one shot a Consular.

Tbh, there are quite a few interesting characters to aim for. :D Count Dooku for example looks rather nice. 100% counter attack too! :eek:

Any idea how you set what your allies see? Also, Talia is awesome.

Meh, HK is great, but he does have flaws, as the other characters do. IG-88 tbh is a bit stronger than HK-47 if HK doesn't have his proc up. (Which increases his dmg by 50%). IG-86 though, is a combo character. If either HK or 88 get activated due to his ability, it tends to hurt, A LOT. Plenty of times that has one shot a Consular.

Tbh, there are quite a few interesting characters to aim for. :D Count Dooku for example looks rather nice. 100% counter attack too! :eek:

Put them in the first spot of you line up I believe.

Well Sil that always been true IG-88 has always been better than HK-47.That does sound like a sick combo.

Yes Count Dooku is sick I have 15 Shards so far for him.The grind is real.

Put them in the first spot of you line up I believe.

Well Sil that always been true IG-88 has always been better than HK-47.That does sound like a sick combo.

Yes Count Dooku is sick I have 15 Shards so far for him.The grind is real.

Yeah...

Anyways, any further thoughts on the tech system or character systems? Or tech to be added to the tech list?

Just a general question for you all.

What if the DU developed giant droids that functioned much like Mech's? :d_cool:

Discuss.

Well first I will want that Tech and try to steal it than I would make the DU the Galaxy most wanted faction and have everyone go after you.

Well first I will want that Tech and try to steal it than I would make the DU the Galaxy most wanted faction and have everyone go after you.

You would find it surprisingly hard to steal from the DU.

In part, thanks to the 'Sheriff' which you rolled your eyes at before. :d_grin:

I meant more along the lines of your opinions on such, not the retaliation you guys may have. :d_tongue:

You would find it surprisingly hard to steal from the DU.

In part, thanks to the 'Sheriff' which you rolled your eyes at before. :d_grin:

I meant more along the lines of your opinions on such, not the retaliation you guys may have. :d_tongue:

It will be fine I'll just make a droid that will blend into the DU society.Also still don't think the sheriff's will be that OP until I see him.

Well my opinion is that it's very innovative and will probably start a Galactic arms race since they could replace the use of real troops in combat situations one mech trooper could be worth 100s regular troops.It's something that will cost millions if not billions of credits to prefect and get realistic results.It's something that I really think only your faction can do.It will paint a giant target on your back.It would probably be a much stronger version on a DT.I would assume they would be the base of your research for the mechs.

Edited by Jarons

It will be fine I'll just make a droid that will blend into the DU society.Also still don't think the sheriff's will be that OP until I see him.

Well my opinion is that it's very innovative and will probably start a Galactic arms race since they could replace the use of real troops in combat situations one mech trooper could be worth 100s regular troops.It's something that will cost millions if not billions of credits to prefect and get realistic results.It's something that I really think only your faction can do.It will paint a giant target on your back.It would probably be a much stronger version on a DT.I would assume they would be the base of your research for the mechs.

Oh, I have some ideas as to how to prevent infiltration quite well. :d_evil: As for the Sheriff... Imagine an immortal super hacker who is quite... proficient... in maintaining the peace and routing out spies. Later in the game, he will even be able to go on the offensive. :cool:

As for the mech's themselves:

Perhaps if it was being made by organics it would cost such amounts. Good heavens I have a character meant to counter that slotted for number 3. :d_grin: A super intelligent droid, inventing ways to improve droids. It will still take a lot of time and research, but not as expensive as you would think. Its the tech and such that is the issue for most of the factions, and that they have viewed such as impractical in the past. You are right however, the DU is likely one of the only factions that could make such actually work. As for the target, not like they would be easy to discover until they are unveiled, which would give the DU a huge head start. :D

As for the DT, not the originals, no. The first batch (Guardians) will just have really strong, star ship grade armor. (Which means that I will have to calc them like a star ship). The later iterations (Avengers) will indeed be based on the Dark Troopers, but will require multiple techs being acquired. The Avengers will likely be the first ones actually spotted, since the Guardians would be defensively based. Not sure if you guys have seen the movie, but... For the Guardian's, think of the the stone statues from "Atlantis: Lost Empire".

Whereas the Avengers, would be similar to a giant machine of death.

That said... Conquest Mechs™. Trademarked! MINE! :p :p :p But yeah, definitely will not be without issues.

Edited by Silenceo

How was the cargo space of the Providence calculated, because Im getting quite a lot more then you guys got.

Providence cargo space/compliment:

160 MTTs: 400 x 160 = 64000

280 armored vehicles: 300 x 280 = 84000

120 Vultures: idk

120 Droid Tri Fighters: idk

8 Landing Craft/shuttles

48247 passengers (48247 tons)

1.5 million deactivated battle droids (likely B1s) so 1500000x 0.5 = 750000

50000 tons of cargo space

So without the Vultures, Tris ans shuttles that already are 996247 tons.

How was the cargo space of the Providence calculated, because Im getting quite a lot more then you guys got.

8 Landing Craft/shuttles

This is a 100% match with my calculations.

So I have way more cargo space now how did you do your math Pad.

Well back before the newest values I PM'd Sil about it as I couldn't calculate what the MTT's and Armored vehicles were worth (no values on wookie) and Sil had already figured his out so I used his calcs at first. That said I am going to run my own calc but I need to see how it would affect me anyway.

Edit: Going by what Cheat and Random have calculated I have 120,000 more tons of cargo space.

Another Edit: Just did my maths now and it matches the values Cheat and Random got.

Edited by PadsterPwns

Alright given how cargo space has factored into other ship's penalties I think that the Providence shouldn't be considered standard.

personally I agree with you but Sil mentioned this before and he didn't change it I doubt he will change it now.

8 Landing Craft/shuttles

The MTT's I believe I classified as medium transports due to a number of factors.

The assorted vehicles, I blanketed them as AAT's and if I remember right, I classified those as medium-multi role. (Though I also didn't include passengers, fighters, shuttles, and such in cargo, since I just filled them with units... I think...)

Side Note: Passengers included, my Providence is using 908,244 tons total.

Edited by Silenceo

The MTT's I believe I classified as medium transports due to a number of factors.

The assorted vehicles, I blanketed them as AAT's and if I remember right, I classified those as medium-multi role. (Though I also didn't include passengers, fighters, shuttles, and such in cargo, since I just filled them with units... I think...)

I forgot about that. *facepalm*

Well at least I don't need to alter my ground forces. :D

Alright then.

Btw what would a HMP and an ASH-1 heavy airspeeder be classified as cargo cost wise?

Also have you reached a decision about the Sentinel?