The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Conquest 2.0

Silenceo

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The units that the DU intends to create shall put all such units to shame. :d_evil:

Now, about that PM... :p

Would you like for me to send you the information about the Shadow order Anarchist as well Sil?

Sil was my troop load out I sent you last night OK?

Side note:Well that's shouldn't be to hard Random.:D

Would you like for me to send you the information about the Shadow order Anarchist as well Sil?

Sil was my troop load out I sent you last night OK?

Side note:Well that's shouldn't be to hard Random.:D

Sure. Though, you guys would hate the 'Sheriff' that the DU will get around the 4th character. :d_grin:

And I am looking over it now.

Sure. Though, you guys would hate the 'Sheriff' that the DU will get around the 4th character. :d_grin:

And I am looking over it now.

Am not worried about the Sheriff at all am have the outlaw by than and he will make his life a living hell.

OK like I said its under 30 weeks if you want I can make it all under 20 if that's more in line with what you want.

Side note:You did pad your awesome.

Edited by Jarons

Am not worried about the Sheriff at all am have the outlaw by than and he will make his life a living hell.

OK like I said its under 30 weeks if you want I can make it all under 20 if that's more in line with what you want.

Oh trust me, you are going to want the Sheriff dead at all costs, but he will be practically immortal. :d_evil:

Think of him like a droid version of an Inquisitor who just refuses to stay dead. :D

I know the real way to destroy the Sheriff.... create the "Carl". :jawa_evil:

Might need to explain what you mean by, 'Carl'?

But tbh, worse than the Sheriff, is the Enforcer which comes in around 7th character.

You see, "Carl" is the bane of life, and therefore is also the bane of the Sheriff.

How many characters are you planning to make? I was only going to have my current one.

Oh trust me, you are going to want the Sheriff dead at all costs, but he will be practically immortal. :d_evil:

Think of him like a droid version of an Inquisitor who just refuses to stay dead. :D

Yes Sil am more than willing to Bombard a planet to death so I don't mind.Also Sil I have a plan for you faction and its glorious.Also I have a Jerec like character around my Fifth go and you won't be able to kill him because you will love him so much.

Yes Sil am more than willing to Bombard a planet to death so I don't mind.Also Sil I have a plan for you faction and its glorious.Also I have a Jerec like character around my Fifth go and you won't be able to kill him because you will love him so much.

Won't stop number 6, the Judge, from killing him off.

Side Note: I have about 10 characters planned thus far. Some of them depend on how the acquisition of droids goes.

Edited by Silenceo

You see, "Carl" is the bane of life, and therefore is also the bane of the Sheriff.

How many characters are you planning to make? I was only going to have my current one.

By building academies which stacks you can build more characters with higher and higher Skill points caps.So you can build as many characters as you want.

You need a base of at least 150 points to make a character so 3 academies levels everything after that will raise the caps.

By building academies which stacks you can build more characters with higher and higher Skill points caps.So you can build as many characters as you want.

You need a base of at least 150 points to make a character so 3 academies levels everything after that will raise the caps.

Due to blatant imbalance, that is actually changing in 2.0.

And despite your consistent asking, there is still much to be done to lay the ground work for 2.0.

Luckily, I think I had some great ideas before I drifted to sleep tonight that may expedite the process for some of them.

Due to blatant imbalance, that is actually changing in 2.0.

And despite your consistent asking, there is still much to be done to lay the ground work for 2.0.

Luckily, I think I had some great ideas before I drifted to sleep tonight that may expedite the process for some of them.

Hey I stopped asking.Well I think we should do accomplishments rewards you new characters. that's seems more balanced to me.Well am here to help let me know what you need.

Not sure Dom, sorry. :(

Also, I typed up a rough draft of the new system for characters, let me know what you guys think and if there are ways that it can be improved, or if it needs to be scrapped all together.

New Character Creation

Beyond the starting character, you must meet very specific requirements in order to make more, and the amount of points that they get is heavily dependant on factors that go into their creation. The requirements are as follows:

1. IC to introduce character (Doesn’t matter who with)
  2. Species/model must of been encountered by faction or its characters already
  3. Cannot be tooled to deal with a specific problem within its first 3 in-game weeks
  4. Must be unique and different from other current characters (PC and NPC)
  5. One per in-game week
  6. Must be posted in the thread before use, no secret characters this time. IC vs OOC

Compared to 1.0, it is relatively easier to get a character, however, the part that is made more difficult is the accumulation of points.

1. 50 points for character creation are generated every week, and characters can be created with as few as 0 points
  2. Characters that are created will gain points by being active and helping their faction
  3. Characters can, instead of boosting their own points, add it to the pool of points that are for new characters only, with a 1.5 multiplier. (10 points put in would mean 15 points for the next new character)
  4. When a character is created, they use all of the stored up points, resetting it to 0
  5. Characters can also be gained through IC if they decide to join you

Edited by Silenceo

Also, I typed up a rough draft of the new system for characters, let me know what you guys think and if there are ways that it can be improved, or if it needs to be scrapped all together.

New Character Creation

Beyond the starting character, you must meet very specific requirements in order to make more, and the amount of points that they get is heavily dependant on factors that go into their creation. The requirements are as follows:

3. Cannot be tooled to deal with a specific problem within its first 3 in-game weeks
  5. One per in-game week
  6. Must be posted in the thread before use, no secret characters this time. IC vs OOC

Compared to 1.0, it is relatively easier to get a character, however, the part that is made more difficult is the accumulation of points.

1. 50 points for character creation are generated every week, and characters can be created with as few as 0 points
  2. Characters that are created will gain points by being active and helping their faction
  3. Characters can, instead of boosting their own points, add it to the pool of points that are for new characters only, with a 1.5 multiplier. (10 points put in would mean 15 points for the next new character)
  4. When a character is created, they use all of the stored up points, resetting it to 0

Interesting system. Not sure what I think yet but I'll say something when I am. Quick question, do we have to create new characters or can we invest those points into our starting ones?

Interesting system. Not sure what I think yet but I'll say something when I am. Quick question, do we have to create new characters or can we invest those points into our starting ones?

Existing characters would have to do more than stand around to gain points. Can't have a character just sleeping in his quarters and gaining hundreds of points this time around. :p

New Character Creation

5. One per in-game week

I assume 1 is for balance reasons?

Heavily in agreement with 6.

As for the Sentinel can we just classify it as a gunship, as it serves the same purpose?

Existing characters would have to do more than stand around to gain points. Can't have a character just sleeping in his quarters and gaining hundreds of points this time around. :p

Oh believe me, my character is going to be quite proactive indeed, you don't survive the Clone Wars by doing nothing. Well unless you're Plo Koon. :p

I assume 1 is for balance reasons?

Heavily in agreement with 6.

As for the Sentinel can we just classify it as a gunship, as it serves the same purpose?

#1 is so that the other points can be verified in part. It is also so that characters aren't made as merely numbers, so that they are actually CHARACTERS. If they are to have an impact on the faction, they must have more to them than soldier number 28,545.

#6 They were WAY out of control in 1.0, but I will be cracking down on IC vs OOC like an orbital strike, and am holding myself to the same standard. So... Don't use OOC info! OR ELSE! :p :p :p

As for the Sentinel, would have to look into it.

Side Note: Finally added the likes/dislikes to Albaf's post.

Edited by Silenceo

[*]Cannot be tooled to deal with a specific problem within its first 3 in-game weeks

[*]Must be unique and different from other current characters (PC and NPC)

[*]Must be posted in the thread before use, no secret characters this time. IC vs OOC

Ok so Sil does that mean we can't create Generals and Admirals before a battle?I personally don't like that one.I said it's kinda limiting our abilities.

Wait so I can't make a Character similar to Jox?Also again it's limits our creativity and waste our time.what if am working on a Character and am about to post him but Karadon posts a similar character before me.Now I have to make another character.

Am not sure how I feel about they have to be posted one I liked Secret NPC personally.I could see how it's unfair to others.

Next I think it should be 50 points every 2 weeks.Make us work for it.I weeks is to quick.

For character being active I think that might be to difficult for you down the line Sil.With the new system we will all have like 10 characters easy and of we have all of them working you have to keep track of that.It could be difficult for you.Also for our leaders I made character to make things easier for my leader does that mean he will get less points since he is no longer micro managing everyone?

For the last one can you please go more in-depth am not sure I understand you fully.

#1 is so that the other points can be verified in part. It is also so that characters aren't made as merely numbers, so that they are actually CHARACTERS. If they are to have an impact on the faction, they must have more to them than soldier number 28,545.

#6 They were WAY out of control in 1.0, but I will be cracking down on IC vs OOC like an orbital strike, and am holding myself to the same standard. So... Don't use OOC info! OR ELSE! :p :p :p

As for the Sentinel, would have to look into it.

Im dumb. I meant 2 with being for balance reasons not 1.