The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Conquest 2.0

Silenceo

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't count on it. But do remember that I said in 1.0 that the Overlord was an actual character.

He did not sit ideal...

Please say he destroyed our Factions and fixed those planets?Yes I remember that and looking forward to cutting his head off.Still I wouldn't mind seeing team OS in 2.0.Can we make that happen Sil?please.

I'd go with the SO otherwise I'm putting "the" in my abbreviation as well, considering the AA is a real life abbreviation.

That doesn't make sense with your fraction the Aquatic Alliance makes no sense Aquatic Alliance sounds cool So keep AA.THe Shadow Order makes sense Shadow Order not so much so I need the THE.You don't.

I don't think even he and I have determined that between the two of us (unless I'm forgetting something). Though from our conversations I think we're roughly the same age IRL.

Well that's interesting.Am sure Karadon is younger than both of you and Random 18 i hope am not the youngest.That will really suck.

Well that's interesting.Am sure Karadon is younger than both of you and Random 18 i hope am not the youngest.That will really suck.

Eh, beauty of the internet is I might be some 47 y/o engineer, a 34 y/o store clerk, a 16 y/o high school student, or a 26 y/o accountant. Regardless no one really cares as long as I can avoid being a total ***, express myself semi-intelligently, and show some respect to others. Hell I once had a guy convinced I was a 65 y/o MtF transsexual from Ohio named Claire (formerly Clarence) who worked as an associate manager of a small department store (did it as a joke). Took 5 people who knew it wasn't true a few days to convince him. Even then, he wasn't really convinced until I told him I made it up...

ofc, watching you try to guess my age is even funnier than trying to get people to guess my age IRL. It usually takes 4-5 tries and they almost always start like 3-5 years from my actual age.

Eh, beauty of the internet is I might be some 47 y/o engineer, a 34 y/o store clerk, a 16 y/o high school student, or a 26 y/o accountant. Regardless no one really cares as long as I can avoid being a total ***, express myself semi-intelligently, and show some respect to others. Hell I once had a guy convinced I was a 65 y/o MtF transsexual from Ohio named Claire (formerly Clarence) who worked as an associate manager of a small department store (did it as a joke). Took 5 people who knew it wasn't true a few days to convince him. Even then, he wasn't really convinced until I told him I made it up...

ofc, watching you try to guess my age is even funnier than trying to get people to guess my age IRL. It usually takes 4-5 tries and they almost always start like 3-5 years from my actual age.

I have no idea of what am going to say to that but that's pretty funny.Also I would say your 23-24.