The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Conquest 2.0

Silenceo

Sil I just want to ask you something: why does Jerec lick his lips so much? It's creepy.

Not really explained sadly. :o Though, most likely just one of his habits that he does when pwning someones mind. :p

Side Note: Or its merely to creep out his opponents. Who knows? *shrugs*

Edited by Silenceo

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that Sil but I just like how you do inquisitors their better than the Rebels inquisitors.I change my vote to the Rebel.

Compliments won't get Krovna to be nice to Malcom. :rolleyes: ... For long at least. :p

Though, that is really nice to say. :D

Also Pad, he is quite awesome. :cool: If you have questions about him, feel free to ask. I also made a thread about him a long time ago on the forums if you want to dig that up for a general look at him.

Oh, and he is in Conquest as well. As is Vader, Ahsoka, Windu, and ect ect.

Compliments won't get Krovna to be nice to Malcom. :rolleyes: ... For long at least. :p

Though, that is really nice to say. :D

Also Pad, he is quite awesome. :cool: If you have questions about him, feel free to ask. I also made a thread about him a long time ago on the forums if you want to dig that up for a general look at him.

Oh, and he is in Conquest as well. As is Vader, Ahsoka, Windu, and ect ect.

Hey Sil Malcolm has game not as good of game as Var but it's still pretty good.:D

Hey she might chase after him one day have to get on her good side some how.

For real you do a good job with them am looking forward to 2.0.

Wait Ahsoka is in this can we do grown up Rebel Ahsoka she a bad@$s

Hey Sil Malcolm has game not as good of game as Var but it's still pretty good.:D

Hey she might chase after him one day have to get on her good side some how.

For real you do a good job with them am looking forward to 2.0.

Wait Ahsoka is in this can we do grown up Rebel Ahsoka she a bad@$s

Yeah, you guys didn't even get to meet one of them from 1.0. Only Tune did.

Tris Voa if I recall. Basically, she mapped out the locations of thousands of potential force sensitives while accompanying Saltik. Her combat skills are terrible, but her sense skills... :jawa_evil:

Yeah, you guys didn't even get to meet one of them from 1.0. Only Tune did.

Tris Voa if I recall. Basically, she mapped out the locations of thousands of potential force sensitives while accompanying Saltik. Her combat skills are terrible, but her sense skills... :jawa_evil:

Is that why Tune didn't kill her?She would know before she even tired.That's sounds like fun but Sil when will 2.0 starts am getting antsy.

I'll just distract him by yelling "Your other half is behind you!" and then I'll kill him. :D

But seriously, Master Var would stomp him.

All you have to do is take him to Genosis and you be fine.He will be the first one killed.

Not to mention Var couldn't stomp a wet paper bag.:D

Edited by Jarons

You know Revan in 2.0 right so what out if we keep talking trash he going to get you.:p

Revan so far has been pretty passive. I would be much more worried about the SE. They were building up their forces for all of 1.0, and never got to use them. 5 years later? :eek:

Revan so far has been pretty passive. I would be much more worried about the SE. They were building up their forces for all of 1.0, and never got to use them. 5 years later? :eek:

Sil spoilers man.I wanted to be surprised.Also are our 1.0 Factions in 2.0?