The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Conquest 2.0

Silenceo

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Cheat do Germans Celebrate Thanksgiving? also how the Ground force coming?

We have the "Erntedankfest" on the first sunday of october, it has a similar background to Thanksgiving, but it's celebrated differently.

Edit:

Ground Force - Waiting for Sil, making adjustments to fit a bunch of rancors, thinking about how to split everything up.

So far I have five ships filled completely, but they're all for special purposes and I designed the cargo specifically to fit them.

That is:

- Nebulon-B and GR-75: Carrying Additional Supplies for Animals

- Hardcell: Carrying Animals and supplies for 1 year as well as 5,000t of supplies for people working on board of it, empty cargo for the animals to move around.

- C-9979: Carrying a whole lot of scientific gadgets, tools and supplies as well as 5,000t of supplies for people working on board of it, empty cargo for the people to be able to move around and actually do something.

- Nebulon-B2: Medical Personell and supplies for 1 year and medical supplies.

That's already 190k without any military.

Edited by CheaterLL

We have the "Erntedankfest" on the first sunday of october, it has a similar background to Thanksgiving, but it's celebrated differently.

Edit:

Ground Force - Waiting for Sil, making adjustments to fit a bunch of rancors, thinking about how to split everything up.

So far I have five ships filled completely, but they're all for special purposes and I designed the cargo specifically to fit them.

That is:

- Hardcell: Carrying Animals and supplies for 1 year as well as 5,000t of supplies for people working on board of it, empty cargo for the animals to move around.

- C-9979: Carrying a whole lot of scientific gadgets, tools and supplies as well as 5,000t of supplies for people working on board of it, empty cargo for the people to be able to move around and actually do something.

Wait so you really Getting Rancors?Awesome your the best Cheat.

Edit:

That is:

This is really interesting, I can't wait to see how your faction develops.