The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Conquest 2.0

Silenceo

Some questions from someone who doesnt know that much about force powers:

1. What exactly is the difference between telekinesis and force push/pull?

2. What exactly is the difference between all of these: Tutaminis, Force barrier, Force deflection, Force protection, Force defend, Force adsorb and Protection bubble?

3. Can Revitalise only be applied on a single person or can it effect groups of people like battle meditation?

1.Telekinesis is basically moving things with your mind.So let's say lift a chair.Force push/Pull is moving something closer or father away from you.

2.Their different types of protection one stronger than the last.I would say Tutaminius can be used for Force lightening and Blaster bolts while let's say Force deflection is good for stopping lightsaber strikes.Force absorb to absorb impacts.

3.Am not sure about but I believe a strong enough force user could use it as a AOE.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I just sent SIl my Units to verify.

>3 million cargo, used for 130 different types of Droids, Vehicles and Organics, 5 different species of animals, both male and female and around 900k tons of all kinds of supplies (enough for 1 year for my whole faction). Total of >450,000 individual units/vehicles/animals.

So I just sent SIl my Units to verify.

>3 million cargo, used for 130 different types of Droids, Vehicles and Organics, 5 different species of animals, both male and female and around 900k tons of all kinds of supplies (enough for 1 year for my whole faction). Total of >450,000 individual units/vehicles/animals.

What are you Noah arks?That's a lot but this is important do you have a Rancor?

No. :jawa_evil:

Seriously though, youve got a great faction. I just dont think that it is as original as Star's or Cheat's or as the FC if Im entirely honest. My faction isnt that original either, if Im honest although I did try to put some interesting twists into it.

Everyone's a critic. :d_frown:

Well Sil your faction was kinda obvious. If you did a non droid faction now that would have been a surprised.

Side note:Cheat Get a rancor so I can buy it off of you I want a pet one like Jabba had.

Doesn't mean it can't be a good faction. :p

Some questions from someone who doesnt know that much about force powers:

1. What exactly is the difference between telekinesis and force push/pull?

2. What exactly is the difference between all of these: Tutaminis, Force barrier, Force deflection, Force protection, Force defend, Force adsorb and Protection bubble?

3. Can Revitalise only be applied on a single person or can it effect groups of people like battle meditation?

Sil can I have a final answer about this. I know J already answered, but I want to be clear on everything.

M just saying Sil your factions no where as cool as mines and am not on the list you shouldn't feel bad.

Wait my agents just declassified it.

*Agent explodes* You were saying? :rolleyes:

And tbh, I don't really see yours as all that cool... Kinda saw a lot like it in 1.0... Minus the force users at the start.

Side Note: I mean, its Rebel Style droid faction. How many of you only use organic or droid? NONE! :p:cool:

Edited by Silenceo

*Agent explodes* You were saying? :rolleyes:

And tbh, I don't really see yours as all that cool... Kinda saw a lot like it in 1.0... Minus the force users at the start.

Nevermind:(

Hey hey my faction is the coolest.Really you don't even know how am going to play the faction so how do you know its like others?

Sil can I have a final answer about this. I know J already answered, but I want to be clear on everything.

He basically nailed it. Almost.

And the factions are in approximately the same territories as the end of 1.0.

1.Telekinesis is basically moving things with your mind.So let's say lift a chair.Force push/Pull is moving something closer or father away from you.

2.Their different types of protection one stronger than the last.I would say Tutaminius can be used for Force lightening and Blaster bolts while let's say Force deflection is good for stopping lightsaber strikes.Force absorb to absorb impacts.

3.Am not sure about but I believe a strong enough force user could use it as a AOE.

2. Absorb is for absorbing energy.

Edited by Silenceo

He basically nailed it. Almost.

And the factions are in approximately the same territories as the end of 1.0.

2. Absorb is for absorbing energy.

But pushing/pulling is still a part of tk, just in a different direction basically.

At what level would revitalize have an aoe?

Will we get a new NPC faction map for 2.0?