The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Conquest 2.0

Silenceo

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair it was technically Random who guessed it because I concluded my result from his previous answer.

It seemed to be harder that I thought. I even gave massive hints with my ship names:

Superior Technology

Contract

Trade Agreement

Walex Blissex (Famous Human Engineer)

Juvard Illip Oggurobb (Famous Hutt Scientist)

Wait you don't think my faction is cool?:(:(

No. :jawa_evil:

Seriously though, youve got a great faction. I just dont think that it is as original as Star's or Cheat's or as the FC if Im entirely honest. My faction isnt that original either, if Im honest although I did try to put some interesting twists into it.

It seemed to be harder that I thought. I even gave massive hints with my ship names:

Superior Technology

Contract

Trade Agreement

I'm not great at spotting the obvious. :D

However, spotting the stealthy is another thing.... :jawa_evil:

BTW Jarons, I'm going to give you the privilege of reading my leaders new story later tonight.

Superior Technology

Contract

Trade Agreement

Thats one of those typical things where you go "yeah right, I totally should have seen that" afterwards, but you just dont manage to put the pieces together before the reveal.

No. :jawa_evil:

Seriously though, youve got a great faction. I just dont think that it is as original as Star's or Cheat's or as the FC if Im entirely honest. My faction isnt that original either, if Im honest although I did try to put some interesting twists into it.

Its a force cult what's more original than that?Not to mention IMO its more of a original faction than the FC.