The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Conquest 2.0

Silenceo

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 faction innates help my faction stay secret. GL.

3 Step program to beating J:

1. Learn base location

2. 'Reveal' intel to interested parties

3 Profit

:p

Those factions traits still need to be changed OP as heck.I have 1 faction Trait that does the same thing.

I don't like the second plan very much all I am saying.

They will be the longest list of ground forces to date.

Partially because of my huuuuuge amounts of cargo and mostly because of my factions style.

Even longer than mine?You just always have overly Complicated ground forces with a lot of space.Am looking forward to seeing it.

Side note:Can we start guessing your faction?

Even longer than mine?You just always have overly Complicated ground forces with a lot of space.Am looking forward to seeing it.

Side note:Can we start guessing your faction?

Yes, longer than yours.

Yes, everyone exept you may guess because you already know what it's about and it's going to be more than obvious when my ground forces are revealed.

Cheat is totally stealing my idea... :p

As for everyone's assumption I'm going to be some clandestine organization... why the heck does everyone think that? I mean, my people are introverted but how the hell are they some covert organization? Heck if you look at the faction page they have treaties with every major NPC and if you read the bio you'll see that they used to be massive compared to what they are now, which only happened in the last few years.

Let me put it to ya'll this way. I made my faction with more than one angle in mind.

Cheat is totally stealing my idea... :p

As for everyone's assumption I'm going to be some clandestine organization... why the heck does everyone think that? I mean, my people are introverted but how the hell are they some covert organization? Heck if you look at the faction page they have treaties with every major NPC and if you read the bio you'll see that they used to be massive compared to what they are now, which only happened in the last few years.

Let me put it to ya'll this way. I made my faction with more than one angle in mind.

That's what someone with a covert organization would say.:p

I was just messing with you star I know your faction isn't working form the shadows and stuff like that you guys are probably going to be loners Hippie types who just float around the galaxy.

As cheat mentioned his fleet is working from the shadows he already told me what his factions was before 2.0 even started.So I counted him as the third something random didn't know.

Edited by Jarons