The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Conquest 2.0

Silenceo

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some questions from someone who doesnt know that much about force powers:

1. What exactly is the difference between telekinesis and force push/pull?

2. What exactly is the difference between all of these: Tutaminis, Force barrier, Force deflection, Force protection, Force defend, Force adsorb and Protection bubble?

3. Can Revitalise only be applied on a single person or can it effect groups of people like battle meditation?

Only annoying if my faction doesn't like you.

That is the annoying part: I cant even know if your faction likes me, because it doesnt even have a stated ideology/goals.

Edit: Star's and Sil's factions are scary too, but with them I at least know what to do to keep them from attacking me. Your faction I just feel could come out of nowhere and rip me apart without warning and without me evem knowing why.

Btw J, Pad Im not scared of your factions, because I know that our factions have too similar goals to attack me

Edited by raandomname

The (part) was a joke and not meant to be taken seriously. BUT...:jawa_evil:

That's a bit of the point of my faction. I don't want people (even Sil) to know my factions goals and ideology.

Plan A:Find Karadon Faction home base and goals

Plan B:???

Plan C:Profit.

Some questions from someone who doesnt know that much about force powers:

1. What exactly is the difference between telekinesis and force push/pull?

2. What exactly is the difference between all of these: Tutaminis, Force barrier, Force deflection, Force protection, Force defend, Force adsorb and Protection bubble?

3. Can Revitalise only be applied on a single person or can it effect groups of people like battle meditation?

I'd like this answering as well. For number 1 I think the difference is that pull/push is much more precise and focused whereas TK can be focused on power and AOE. I'd check that though because that's just my guess.

That is the annoying part: I cant even know if your faction likes me, because it doesnt even have a stated ideology/goals.

Edit: Star's and Sil's factions are scary too, but with them I at least know what to do to keep them from attacking me. Your faction I just feel could come out of nowhere and rip me apart without warning and without me evem knowing why.

Btw J, Pad Im not scared of your factions, because I know that our factions have too similar goals to attack me

Ummm yeaa similar Goals righttt just so you know my faction does have Dark siders and we see nothing wrong with that.When those dark siders go to far and put our safety at risks that's when their dealt with.

Just so you know am fine with working with you two but never forget my faction put our safety above anyone else and the Empire learning of us is a problem we will not be willing to deal with.So remember that.If you have the Empire on your back you will not have our support.

Publicly.In the shadows you never know.

Ummm yeaa similar Goals righttt just so you know my faction does have Dark siders and we see nothing wrong with that.When those dark siders go to far and put our safety at risks that's when their dealt with.

Just so you know am fine with working with you two but never forget my faction put our safety above anyone else and the Empire learning of us is a problem we will not be willing to deal with.So remember that.If you have the Empire on your back you will not have our support.

Publicly.In the shadows you never know.

Honestly my faction doesn't mind Darksiders, so long as they're controlled and don't cause random destruction. I don't train them to use dark side powers but allies that use it are fine, so long as they aren't destructive or oppressive.

Honestly my faction doesn't mind Darksiders, so long as they're controlled and don't cause random destruction. I don't train them to use dark side powers but allies that use it are fine, so long as they aren't destructive or oppressive.

Same.

Same here as well :D

let's say work from the shadows this rounds.Let the shadow war Begin.:p

My faction is stealthy as well this time.

And I have a Providence as well.

I'm seeing similarities...

Behold, my Fleet...

Flagship: Providence Destroyer "Endara" (Hapan for "Superior Technology")

Standard Armament:

-Quad turbolaser cannons (14)

-Dual laser cannons (34)

-Heavy ion cannons (2)

-Point-defense ion cannons (12)

-Proton torpedo tubes (102)

-Tractor beam projectors (8)

New Armament:

-Quad Turbolaser Cannons (14)

-Dual Laser Cannons (34)

-Heavy Ion Cannons (2)

-Point-Defense Ion Cannons (12)

-Proton Torpedo Tubes (22)

-Tractor Beam Projectors (8)

-Hapan Pulsemass Generator Launch Tubes (8) (10 projectiles each)

-Prow Heavy Turbolaser (4)

Imperial II Frigate "Nibobo" (Huttese for "Contract")

Imperial II Frigate "Cjaalysce'l" (Old Corellian greeting meaning that someone's reputation has preceded them)

Imperial II Frigate "Dleefnarc" (Neimoidian for "Trade Agreement")

Hardcell "Kelko" (Rodian for "Resourceful")

Nebulon-B "Bes'bavar" (Mando'a for "Cavalry")

Nebulon-B med "Busdrrl" (Shyriiwook for "Life and Safety")

C-9979 "Walex Blissex" (Famous Human Engineer)

Nubian J-Type Skiff "Juvard Illip Oggurobb" (Famous Hutt Scientist)

1x GR-75

1x Nubian J-Type 327

1x Nubian J-Type Skiff

11x YT-1300

11x GAT-12g Skipray

1x Nubian H-Type Jacht

11x B-28 Extinction

11x GAT-12h Skipray

1x HMP

1x Supremacy MK IV

11x TIE Avenger

11x Hyena

3x Delta-7B Aethersprite

3x Delta-7 Aethersprite

501x Droid Tri-Fighter

11x Nantex

2121x Vulture (2100 stored inside the cargo bays)

6x Syilure-31

Total Used: 499,998.4052 (1.5948 remaining)

All starfighters without hyperdrive can be stored on board of the bigger ships.

Edited by CheaterLL

So my Dark Side shock Troopers are fine their designed to be dropped off at a location and just completely destroy everything and everyone they see.

I doubt that will be to difficult plus their pretty much 3 let's say work from the shadows this rounds.Let the shadow war Begin.:p

2 faction innates help my faction stay secret. GL.

3 Step program to beating J:

1. Learn base location

2. 'Reveal' intel to interested parties

3 Profit

:p