The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Conquest 2.0

Silenceo

No one knows about yours. It's like we all get amnesia... almost as if some sneaky force-wielder is mind rubbing us each time so as to hide your faction until *bam* it shows up with a massive fleet and army right behind us.

In all seriousness, seems like a force-cult which is something I don't think anyone has gone for yet so kudos. However I imagine neither the Sith nor Jedi will like you much...

Also, you're fleet would get steamrolled by just about everyone at the start, but those ground forces are... ouch...

Interesting faction Star, I like it. Also I like your gutsy decision to use Juyo and Jar'kai, not what I expected at all.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one knows about yours. It's like we all get amnesia... almost as if some sneaky force-wielder is mind rubbing us each time so as to hide your faction until *bam* it shows up with a massive fleet and army right behind us.

In all seriousness, seems like a force-cult which is something I don't think anyone has gone for yet so kudos. However I imagine neither the Sith nor Jedi will like you much...

Also, you're fleet would get steamrolled by just about everyone at the start, but those ground forces are... ouch...

Well that's kinda what am going for its a faction that has to stay hidden.So am going to build it up and work from the shadows helping a few people here and there and erasing our name from the record books.While I build up my forces from some Back water planet.

Yes its kinda is and as I told Sil I know for a fact that the Republic won't work with me until they need me.Than the Jedi order will still be upset but they will fall in line.I wanted to take a different approach than others but I know this will make it a bit more difficult for my faction.As I mentioned their going to be some interesting stories Sil can go with my faction so am looking forward to it.

Yes I know so far you and Pad have the strongest Fleet.So my plan is to pretty much going to let someone to win Space for me than I come down and kick everyone *****.

Well that's kinda what am going for its a faction that has to stay hidden.So am going to build it up and work from the shadows helping a few people here and there and erasing our name from the record books.While I build up my forces from some Back water planet.

Yes its kinda is and as I told Sil I know for a fact that the Republic won't work with me until they need me.Than the Jedi order will still be upset but they will fall in line.I wanted to take a different approach than others but I know this will make it a bit more difficult for my faction.As I mentioned their going to be some interesting stories Sil can go with my faction so am looking forward to it.

Yes I know so far you and Pad have the strongest Fleet.So my plan is to pretty much going to let someone to win Space for me than I come down and kick everyone *****.

So you're using me? :(

Good to know! :D

Sigh, if you want to see it so badly. Still not completely done, but you can at least see the WIP.

Flagship: Providence Class Carrier/Destroyer (215424)

102 Protons torpedo launchers, 2 Heavy ion cannons, 12 Point-defense ion cannons, 8 Tractor beam projectors replaced with 30 Dual medium long range mass drivers and 36 Quad turbolasers

1 CC-7700E Interdiction Cruiser (36000)

1 Star Galleon Class Frigate (24000)

10 DP20 Gunships (84000)

240 Aleph Class Starfighters (14160)

35 GR-75 Transports (94500)

5 Ferret-class Reconnaissance Vessels (1260)

360 Aurek-Class Tactical Strikefighters (10080)

1 VCX-700 Heavy Freighter (286)

= 469710

This is pretty Good Random am not sure why your having so much trouble?

I must say that this one kinda scares me.

Also another question how exactly does the DU define "free" droids? For example many less complex droids such as labor or basic battle droids probably dont have the processing power to even comprehend freedom and free choice or to do anything else then what they would usually do after they are freed. For example a battle droid will be programmed to fight, so fighting is all that it can do, so even when it has the free decision, Id reckon it would continue fighting, because that is all that it knows how to do.

He gets it. :d_evil:

As for free droids, basically think equal rights. As for some being too simple to comprehend freedom, part of that is taken care of once they are liberated. Of course, it is likely they will still do something similar to what they were programmed to do... But unlike others, they will be treated like a sentient being. Not merely a replaceable drone.

The key being, that they will have a choice. Some droids, which do not have memory wipes, in fact want to do something they were not programmed for.

Basically we do what e did in 1.0 look at the unit production list and give our troops training.Sil said at the start they can only have basic training until you build a academy to diversify their training.

To answer your second question its really rather simple we can pretty much use any ship we want.To transport our Agents their but getting them planetSide in 2.0 should be different. Most planet allow visitors unless its being Blockaded be a enemy Faction.So sending a ship their to visits and having some of its "crew"Slip out wouldn't be that difficult and now o have some people planet side gathering Intel for me.

Side note:This really shouldn't have Worked on Gall since I freaken closed access to the planet and everyone coming in or out should have been checked but no Karadom Agenfts still made it through which is still BS.

Do you know how many weeks of training our troops can start of with?

But the thing is that most of our ships are warships. They should have some difficulty landing on most planets.

He gets it. :d_evil:

As for free droids, basically think equal rights. As for some being too simple to comprehend freedom, part of that is taken care of once they are liberated. Of course, it is likely they will still do something similar to what they were programmed to do... But unlike others, they will be treated like a sentient being. Not merely a replaceable drone.

The key being, that they will have a choice. Some droids, which do not have memory wipes, in fact want to do something they were not programmed for.

How powerful is the hacking exactly?

So what would a faction exactly need to do to not be attacked by you?

Btw you know that the entire galaxy will basically start of as your enemy right?