The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Conquest 2.0

Silenceo

I actually laughed for a solid 5 minutes after reading that. :D

I also went back to check and make sure I hadn't missed it. :p

I'm glad that was a joke, otherwise I would have declared war on your faction. :jawa_evil:

Well I try its my dream to make the whole swtor community to chuckly at least one of my jokes.:pp

Am still waiting for Karadon and Zoltan than I would have the entire conquest group.

Well we all know who would win me.not to mentioned Random need to hurry and post his fleet so I can post my ground force.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I try its my dream to make the whole swtor community to chuckly at least one of my jokes.:pp

Am still waiting for Karadon and Zoltan than I would have the entire conquest group.

Well we all know who would win me.not to mentioned Random need to hurry and post his fleet so I can post my ground force.

Please, if that happened it would be bullying, you'd be the old one beating up the new one. :p

Why don't you just post your ground forces? Wait, I know why, it's because you're ashamed of how inferior it is to mine. :D

Is that the right answer? :i_confused:

Please, if that happened it would be bullying, you'd be the old one beating up the new one. :p

Why don't you just post your ground forces? Wait, I know why, it's because you're ashamed of how inferior it is to mine. :D

Is that the right answer? :i_confused:

What am I supposed to do lose because your the new guy that's not how it works.if you deserve to win than you will if you deserve to lose than you will lose.

My Ground force is double your size so am really not ashamed to post it but don't want the thread to be even more focused on my awesome faction.

Also their only been 4 fleets posted so far we need more people getting into the game.

Edited by Jarons

What am I supposed to do lose because your the new guy that's not how it works.if you deserve to win than you will if you deserve to lose than you will lose.

My Ground force is double your size so am really not ashamed to post it but don't want the thread to be even more focused on my awesome faction.

Also their only been 4 fleets posted so far we need more people getting into the game.

DU ground forces > All.

That is all. :d_grin:

Also, nothing is stopping you from posting any of the pieces at any time.

DU ground forces > All.

That is all. :d_grin:

Also, nothing is stopping you from posting any of the pieces at any time.

You come to post that but couldn't even comment on my faction leader or my story about Kit fisto death am hurt.:(

Also my Ground Force >The DU and AA.

Now you can bow.

Side note:Hey Sil I been thinking of some interesting plot points we can do with my faction you want me to send then over?

But Sil, you missed the problem. Can his ground forces go... underwater? :jawa_evil:

But seriously, I'm going to PM you something.

I wonder what will happen if I just build a giant mirror and have it focus the sun light into your planet ocean and just cook your people.

It will be a giant fish fry.:p

That's some good eats.

I wonder what will happen if I just build a giant mirror and have it focus the sun light into your planet ocean and just cook your people.

It will be a giant fish fry.:p

That's some good eats.

Good luck doing that while my fleet, the strongest so far (your words), is blasting holes in it and demolishing your forces. :p

Side note: I only just realised that the acronym for my faction is the AA lol. :D

Well when it comes to weapons the BAC has a clear edge, its mainly that juicy cargo space. Also the Providence would actually fit the backstory of my faction better.

Actually, that is quite incorrect.

The Providence is noted for how much of its energy it can pack into every punch. Nor is it forced to sacrifice defense for offense. Heck, that is before even mentioning the sheer number of protons it has! :rolleyes: I mean, Destroyer vs Cruiser.

Well when it comes to weapons the BAC has a clear edge, its mainly that juicy cargo space. Also the Providence would actually fit the backstory of my faction better.

Than use the Providence and post your fleet so I can make Pad pee himself.

Good luck doing that while my fleet, the strongest so far (your words), is blasting holes in it and demolishing your forces. :p

Side note: I only just realised that the acronym for my faction is the AA lol. :D

While I still stand by the claim you have the strongest fleet so far it means nothing when the game starts we will all be small fish in a even bigger fishes Pond.Plus am kinda far away from you so I should be fine.

While I still stand by the claim you have the strongest fleet so far it means nothing when the game starts we will all be small fish in a even bigger fishes Pond.Plus am kinda far away from you so I should be fine.

And then you reach the problem of getting that mirror to Ando.

And then you reach the problem of getting that mirror to Ando.

Let me worry about the fish fry you worry about how the AA will be able to even function when I am feeding its people to the less fortunate of the Galaxy.I'll be a hero for ending Galactic Hunger.