The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Conquest 2.0

Silenceo

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really my forced outnumber yours and my agents will more likely be better as well.So I can destroy most of your troops before my forces even land.Next unlike you I have ground vehicles so my forces won't be destroyed by AA guns in the first few minutes.

Did you not see the 800 AT-TE's, 100 Juggernauts and the 10 SPHA-C's? :p

Also I might have know that if you had posted your ground forces. :cool:

Did you not see the 800 AT-TE's, 100 Juggernauts and the 10 SPHA-C's? :p

Also I might have know that if you had posted your ground forces. :cool:

Well here a hint of something I have 1200 Juggernauts,500 AT-MP and plus a lot more stuff.am starting think I should just post it to make you hide and cry at what I will unleash on you.:D

Well here a hint of something I have 1200 Juggernauts,500 AT-MP and plus a lot more stuff.am starting think I should just post it to make you hide and cry at what I will unleash on you.:D

Please, the only thing that will make me cry is if you call Fisto a low tier Jedi again. And those would be cries of laughter. :D

Please, the only thing that will make me cry is if you call Fisto a low tier Jedi again. And those would be cries of laughter. :D

What you mean he is a low tier Jedi.Their youngling who could probably defeat him.Am sure someone as weak as Jerec could wipe the floor with him.:pp

Side note:Two birds one stone.

Whyt ship are you talking about? Id assume the Bakura destroyer, because thats new in the doc.

Yea I been looking at it and added it to the doc.If Star made a good point about the ship and why it should no longer be SOTA if that's the case I'll change to that.

No I swear you can not have the ship if he lowers it no one but me and karadon since we saw it first and put the time in to find the measurements and all that.

I wouldn't swap anyway J, I spent way too much time on my fleet and ground forces. :D

However I am also careful about what I let potential enemies and allies have. :jawa_evil:

As soon as you publicly broadcast you admitting Fisto > Jerec. :p

Edit: Why do I always compare Fisto to dammed Makashi duelists. :mad:

Pft, you and I both know High Inquisitor Jerec would destroy Fisto if neither have any plot armor. :rolleyes:

"Force Destruction! Force Destruction! Force Destruction! Force Destruction! Force Destruction! Force Destruction! Force Destruction! Force Destruction! Force Destruction! Force Destruction! Force Destruction! Force Destruction!"

*Checks for vitals*

"Still alive? Force Destruction! Force Destruction! Force Destruction! Force Destruction! Force Destruction!"

"That should do it." :)

Jokes aside, most force user fights are highly situational. :rolleyes:

Pft, you and I both know High Inquisitor Jerec would destroy Fisto if neither have any plot armor. :rolleyes:

"Force Destruction! Force Destruction! Force Destruction! Force Destruction! Force Destruction! Force Destruction! Force Destruction! Force Destruction! Force Destruction! Force Destruction! Force Destruction! Force Destruction!"

*Checks for vitals*

"Still alive? Force Destruction! Force Destruction! Force Destruction! Force Destruction! Force Destruction!"

Wait wasn't you the one to mentioned that force destruction can be dodged?Not to mentioned doing all of those force destruction might kill Jerec or make him pass out.

*Checks for vitals*

Fisto blitzes. :p