Conquest 2.0

Silenceo

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know what you're talking about, they are up there. :d_wink:

Titan is missing as well.

With you Sil Karadon and cheat all designing ships the game will never start.

Don't worry, I only have a few left.

TF-99 (done)(Not gonna use in 3.0)

TF-91 (done)(Not gonna use in 3.0)

TF-90 (done)(Adjusted version of the TF-91 cuz Sil called OP)

TF-80

TF-70

TF-60

TF-61

TF-50 (done)

TF-40

Also all the other bits of the TITANFALL project, like pods, walkers etc.

Also since the TF-99 wasn't shown yet and won't be used in 3.0 might as well post it here:

ISG TF-99 FORTRESS Star Dreadnought

Production Information

• Manufacturer - Intergalactic Science Group
  • Model - TF-99 FORTRESS Star Dreadnought
  • Class - Star Dreadnought

Technical Specifications

• Length - 40,000 m
  • Width - 25,000 m
  • Height - 20,000 m
  • Engine Unit(s) - 40 ISG SLI99/9, 15 ISG H480
  • Hyperdrive Rating - Class 1, Backup Class 4, Backup Class 7
  • Shielding - ISG E-MSS-X/2
  • Sensor Systems - ISG ISS40/3, ISG LRS9
  • Targeting Systems - ISG FMOT20/4, ISG ST50/2, ISG XST50/2
  • Navigation System - ISG LDNC50/4
  • Power Systems - 12 ISG CSPG95, 35 ISG HMAR2
  • Armament - 25000 ISG CBL16/CF, 40000 ISG QTT50, 25000 ISG HPI6, 110000 ISD RFPDC, 4 HVs-2 Hypervelocity Gun, 15000 GPTT8, 2560 HPTBP30, 1 TF-99-X Note: The TF-99-X is a superlaser, somewhere between Eclipse and Death Star strength wise.
  • Complement - 100000 ISG TF-Series Attack Pods, 15000 TIE Phantom, 15000 TIE Defender, 30000 TIE Fighter
  • Crew - 200000 Gunners, 192 Bridge Crew, 500000 TF Mainenance Crew, 2000000 Other Crew
  • Passengers - up to 300000 TF Pilots, 15000000 Marine Soldiers, 1000000 Marine Commandos
  • Cargo Capacity - 5,000,000 metric tons
  • Consumables - 10 years (~300-500 years of backup power)

The ISG TF-99 FORTRESS was the crown of the Infinite Science Group's Project TITANFALL and the largest Star Dreadnought ever built. It had a very distinctive oval shape, could carry ten thousands of TF-Series Attack Pods and was armed with hundred thousands of guns. It was mainly designed to support the smaller TF-Series ships.

Characteristics

The most notable characteristic about this ship were the enormous flanks. It's main feature was the ability to expand its shields to nearby ships and even create several individual shields for other ships as long as they were in uninterrupted sight. It housed ten thousand TF Launch Tubes on the inside of its flanks, with 15000 Torpedo Tubes spread in between. Most of its Turbolasers were spread on the outside of the flanks, in fire-linked groups of 10 Quad-Turbolaser Towers, along with a thousand Point-Defense Cannons, 5000 Heavy Ion Cannons. The center-ship held 100000 Point-Defense Cannons as well as four Hypervelocity guns. It also housed all 64 hangars, each holding almost a thousand starfighters and each equipped with 40 tractor beams. 25000 Composite Beam Lasers were spread out over the top and bottom of the ship that were able to fire almost constantly. It's primary power source were 35 giant hypermatter reactors, with 12 sun plasma generators as a backup.

Usage

The ship could launch up to 10000 TF-Series Attack Pods at a time, with a 10-minute reloading time. The pods were accelerated by huge railguns that could achieve launch speeds of over 10000m/s (~35 times the speed of sound) within the 5000m launch tubes, but as the acceleration of over 400 G would instantly kill any soldier, such high speeds were only achieved when using droid-controlled pods. Pods piloted by organics were launched at up to 100m/s (3600Kph or 2240Mph), which is still enough to make untrained pilots pass out. To reach the planet surface as fast as possible, the pods are equipped with rockets that continue to accelerate until they enter the planet's atmosphere and will slow down afterwards to ensure the pilots and attack pod are immediately operational. The pods were equipped with decoy flares which would be ejected every few dozen seconds to distract enemy targeting missiles.

Space-to-Space-pods could carry any type of TF-Series War Droid or TF-Series Walker, or it could hold up to 48 humanoid soldiers or droids. They were able to penetrate most capital ship hulls thanks to their reinforced head and immediately seal the hole airtight. Usually, the biggest part of these pods could be recovered and reused.

Space-to-Ground-pods could carry any type of TF-Series War Droid or TF-Series Walker. They would break apart upon impacting the ground, allowing the war droid or walker to immediately take up fighting actions.

It could take on any other ship and would easily annihilate even multiple Executor-Class Star Dreadnoughts. Allied ships could hide between the massive flanks or inside the advanced shielding.

On the contrary, I used your suggestions to adjust and tighten up the star fighter price ratios amongst each other. However, the overall price increase on the star fighters, would of been utterly debilitating considering they are already limited at 300,000.

That, and this is meant to be more 'explosive' than Conquest, and if star fighters cost too much... Well... Can't remember the specific name of the term, but basically if they increase, as does everything else.

I was mainly refering to these suggestions:

Finally have some time.

Here are some star fighter price suggestions. Some of these are price suggestions for specific versions of a ship, others are suggested changes to the price, others are new additions.

GAT-24r Skipray - C 200

GAT-24 Skipray - C 180

GAT-12g Skipray - C 120

GAT-12j Skipray - C 120

GAT-12i Skipray - C 80

GAT-12h Skipray - C 80

K-wing - C 120

Is in the same league as the GAT-12j and should be accordingly expensive.

Tra’Kad - C - 400

At least twice the size and fire power of a Bes'uliik and should be sccordingly expensive.

Davaab - C 17

Seems way too expensive for a starfighter that has pretty much nothing special and is inferior to an X-Wing in every way.

TIE Defender - C 140

Way too cheap as it is now.

Miy'til - C ?

Not familiar with it, but seems very cheap.

Aleph class starfighter- C 130

Honestly is pretty much TIE Defender level.

B-Wing - C 60

B-Wing/E - C 80

T-65 X-Wing - C 40

T-70 X-Wing - C 55

XJ X-Wing - C 55

E-wing - C 55

Should be as expensive as the later X-Wing versions.

TIE Fighter - C 17

Can almost 1 v 1 an X-Wing and should thus be more expensive.

TIE/D Automated - C 14

Halfway between the TIE Fighter and Vulture.

Vulture - C 10

I know we all like to bash it and it pretty much is the lowest quality star fighter, but it still is way too cheap for a craft that tends to stack up decently to clone fighters and is pretty versatile.

Scimitar and H-Wing seem a bit too expensive imho, but Im not too familiar with them, so I cant really make an accurate price suggestion.

New additions:

ARC-170 - C 40

V-19 Torrent - C 20

V-Wing - C 20

Eta-2 Actis - C 20

Stealth X - C 200

TIE Avenger - C 65

TIE Advanced X1 - C 40

Missile Boat - C 200

TIE Interceptor - C 20

Alpha-class XG-1 Starwing Assault Gunboat - C around 50 maybe, the price mainly depends on which source you believe for its missile capacity

Also Bothan Assult is WAY to cheap. It was intended as a replacement for the Victory SD.

Huh, I didn't know that. Interesting.

Indeed, in fact it was markedly better in defense and had the ability to shift the power typically used in defense to its weapon systems (if I read the wiki properly).

My understanding from long ago (so it might be wrong ofc) was that it never lived up to the hype. That might just be because it only saw major action in the Vong wars and as part of the Confederate fleet (2nd GCW) which was thoroughly stomped in almost all showings.

Indeed, in fact it was markedly better in defense and had the ability to shift the power typically used in defense to its weapon systems (if I read the wiki properly).

My understanding from long ago (so it might be wrong ofc) was that it never lived up to the hype. That might just be because it only saw major action in the Vong wars and as part of the Confederate fleet (2nd GCW) which was thoroughly stomped in almost all showings.

The more you know....

Side note: Why is the Acclamator II more expensive than the Acclamator I? From what I can tell (wookie) the first is superior.

The more you know....

Side note: Why is the Acclamator II more expensive than the Acclamator I? From what I can tell (wookie) the first is superior.

Doesn't the Acc II have more firepower? Though at the cost of carry capacity they should probably be the same imo.

Edited by StarSquirrel

Doesn't the Acc II have more firepower? Though at the cost of carry capacity they should probably be the same imo.

The Acc II has more turbos but less proton torpedo launchers, less PTDs and less carry capacity. Here are the links if you're interested.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Acclamator-class_assault_ship/Legends

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Acclamator_II-class_assault_ship

All in all, I think they should cost the same too.

That right there. :D

Kinda like how the Interdictor-class cruiser was said to have the firepower of a Victory but capabilities of an immobilizer. Or how a Mandator was said to be able to solo 1,000 Recusants.

Hype is everywhere. :rolleyes:

Mostly though, I priced the Bothan according to its armament, size, defenses, compliment and such compared to other similar sized ships.

Side Note: I have been meaning to equalize the Acclamators, but... Where am I again? :p

Also, I forgot to add the ships that were being looked at, I really should do that...

Edited by Silenceo

That right there. :D

Kinda like how the Interdictor-class cruiser was said to have the firepower of a Victory but capabilities of an immobilizer. Or how a Mandator was said to be able to solo 1,000 Recusants.

Hype is everywhere. :rolleyes:

Mostly though, I priced the Bothan according to its armament, size, defenses, compliment and such compared to other similar sized ships.

Side Note: I have been meaning to equalize the Acclamators, but... Where am I again? :p

Also, I forgot to add the ships that were being looked at, I really should do that...

Well:

Both armor and shields on the cruisers were 150 percent heavier than on the Victory-class

Edit: the Bothan Assault is armed with the equivalnt of 68 turbolasers, as well as 10 ion canons. The Vic I has depending on configuration the equivalnt of 60 or 50 turbolasers, lacks the ion canons and is armed with again depending on configuration with 80 conc missile launchers or 20 assault conc missile launchers, while the Bothan has 20 proton torpedo launchers. While the number of conc missiles per launcher is not stated, the assault conc missile launchers contain 4 missiles per launcher to the Bothan's 16 missiles per launcher.

Edited by raandomname