Conquest 2.0

Silenceo

Went from low settings, 50% res on Battlefront... To high at 100% res, with awesome fps. :D I am pleased.

Sometimes, I just forget how awesome my grand father is. :eek: (He works in the industry and is able to get my family some really awesome deals. Once, he gave my mother a really nice machine, simply because his office didn't need it anymore :o :o :o )

I had to buy all my presents myself... :(

i7 6700k

Gigabyte Z170X G1

32GB HyperX Fury DDR4-2133

Corsair H100i GTX

256GB Samsung 950 Pro M.2

Plus some 120mm Noctua NF-Series and some LED-Strips.

1500€.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Added a 'Planet Request' doc for every faction, so that they have a place to put the planets that they do not yet have docs for, and so that each time something moves, if it isn't new, I don't have to search through the docs merely to double check.

Game is resumed right before I go to bed, will finish up the outcomes (that come with the new week) when I awake.

Going to try and get the new week's started around midnight my time from now on, as to give those in different time zones better chances of getting things done the first day, without requiring the end of the 2nd to be a mad rush.

In case you guys need a reminder of the basics about what the docs are for, I linked it to the OP. For future reference...

Game is resumed right before I go to bed, will finish up the outcomes (that come with the new week) when I awake.

Oh fml, shouldn't have started it until januray 2 :p

I don't have my character drafts with me, tomorrow I'm gona get wasted (as should everyone :mad: ), and the next day hangover as ****.

Sil I was afk and without internet pretty much from the 18th till the 24th and couldnt send you any new characters, but I dont want to spend all the points I have gained on a single character. So can I still submit a character that doesnt use all 250 skill points?

Hey Sil I have 150 points to make a new character.Can I just use 100 points and save the 50 to go with the 50 i get next week for a new character.

5. When a character is created, they use all of the stored up points, resetting it to 0

That said, you could put points that they would have into a personal tally, not needing to be used right away. But they would indeed be locked to that character.

Side Note: I have a feeling you guys are going to love my next character... As well as hate him so much. :csw_probe:

Taste of his attitude:

Edited by Silenceo

5. When a character is created, they use all of the stored up points, resetting it to 0

That said, you could put points that they would have into a personal tally, not needing to be used right away. But they would indeed be locked to that character.

Side Note: I have a feeling you guys are going to love my next character... As well as hate him so much. :csw_probe:

Taste of his attitude:

But but but I want to make 2 character and forgot to send you my character before you started week 5.I guess I'll make the other characters first.

Which intel skills would be most suitable for a character who is intended as spy master/behind-the-scenes intelligence co-ordinator?

I would say Sabotage and most skills under the espionage tree.As been explained to me if a character knows how to do those skills and how they work that character will know how to counter them.

Edited by Jarons

Hey guys, just thought I should let you know that I haven't been able to get on recently due to floods in my area that are interrupting my internet. This has also stopped me from updating my google docs, so that's why some of my docs haven't been updated, I'll try to update them when I can but my connection (even atm) isn't good.

Hey guys, just thought I should let you know that I haven't been able to get on recently due to floods in my area that are interrupting my internet. This has also stopped me from updating my google docs, so that's why some of my docs haven't been updated, I'll try to update them when I can but my connection (even atm) isn't good.

Oh ****. I heard there were floods in North-England, but I didnt know you were affected. Sorry to hear that. Hope everything else is alright for you.

Am sorry to hear that Pad I hoped everything is alright and you can get back to us soon.