Marauder issues (new player)

sogeras

Hello everyone so i am new to marauders and i have the specc with the Dots/Bleeds i find it rly hard to keep it up with all proccs and i want to know u have to use all the skills in this build?

I got 4 quickbars and even with this they seem a lot of skills and i have to use almost all of these in some build they suggest the saber throw etc until now almost never used it i am 61 atm and yes its token char i just want to know if i keep him or not.....maybe should i change another discipline for something more simple?

Hello everyone so i am new to marauders and i have the specc with the Dots/Bleeds i find it rly hard to keep it up with all proccs and i want to know u have to use all the skills in this build?

I got 4 quickbars and even with this they seem a lot of skills and i have to use almost all of these in some build they suggest the saber throw etc until now almost never used it i am 61 atm and yes its token char i just want to know if i keep him or not.....maybe should i change another discipline for something more simple?

Personally think that Carnage is way easier than Annihilation, but you should try all 3 and decide for yourself. Also check out dulfy.net for the guides: http://dulfy.net/category/swtor/4-0-class-guides/4-0-empire/4-0-marauder/

Personaly I think that Annihilation is a spec that is hard to master but has the best output, yet I am not sure if this is the case. Annihilation is more about managing your dots with your skilles at the right time, if you have problems with this I would suggest trying carnage.

Personaly I think that Annihilation is a spec that is hard to master but has the best output, yet I am not sure if this is the case. Annihilation is more about managing your dots with your skilles at the right time, if you have problems with this I would suggest trying carnage.

Pretty much this. Anni has a much higher skill cap than the other two but can typically put out the highest sustained dps once mastered. Carnage is a much simpler rotation for newer players to learn however and it's dps isn't too far behind anni's and in some fights is definitely better to use.

Annihilation has the second highest single target DPS output in the game right now, so if played well DPS is exceptionally good. And to the OP, check out the watchman/annihilation guide in this section of the forum. I think you will find it very helpful.