Team Inquisitor - Raid Group

I was bored so I decided why not... let's make a full raid group from only inquisitors.

the plan was:

Tanks - 2 Sins tank spec

Healers - 2 Sorcs Healer spec

mDPS - 1 Sin Hatred \ 1 Sin Deception

rDPS - 1 Sorc Madness \ 1 Sorc Lightning

I decided we should do some easy stuff first help some people level their alts for this then see what we can tackle.

we started last night....

so firstly > Intro video [spoilers for inquisitor class story), why? cause I'm an Inquisitor fanboy.

Karagga's Palace 8 man storymode

Dread Palace 8 man storymode

Lightning.... lightning everywhere....

Some people here brought low level under-geared alts and used bolster, some never did any ops before and some playing a spec they don't know for the first time so it should be kinda hilarious to watch....

if you have any tips of feedback feel free to share.

what bioware did to BH classes? hadn't had the chance to test yet.

Well PTs are probably the worst option for tanking now for one and merc dps is nerfed badly compared to how it was. IO barely out dpses arsenal now and both are middle of the pack. AP PT dps is still god tier though. Merc heals are still good but sorcs now burst better and static barrier > kolto shell.

Well PTs are probably the worst option for tanking now for one and merc dps is nerfed badly compared to how it was. IO barely out dpses arsenal now and both are middle of the pack. AP PT dps is still god tier though. Merc heals are still good but sorcs now burst better and static barrier > kolto shell.

Sorc was good even pre-4.0 but FOTM after some patch in summer was sorc+merc. And I think it still is, what makes you take an oper for fights consisting of constant spikes due to change in tank stats? Also, why pick mm sniper and engi sniper set in stone when they both can respec? With merc nerfs probably sniper stacking is a way to go for rdps, sorcs are middle of the pack as well. Or just pick 2x pt, maybe mara and a sniper. Or just 2x pt 2x sniper.

@ TS: You did a pretty good job of putting it together. The idea itself was proposed by many but no one got to actually do it before you did afaik. Not lately, at least.

Wrong an all bounty hunter team is not most op. This isnt 3.0 anymore

Assassin tank

Jug tank

AP PT dps

Maurauder anni dps

Sniper MM Dps

Sniper Engi dps

Sorc heals

Operative heals.

GG

Depending on the fight it would be better to use different compositions. An example would be NiM Brontes, where i would double sin tank and replace either one of the PTs or the mara with a deception sin for shroud cheesing.

Depending on the fight it would be better to use different compositions. An example would be NiM Brontes, where i would double sin tank and replace either one of the PTs or the mara with a deception sin for shroud cheesing.

You would be 3 dpsing it then if you took a sin dps lol. 2 sin tanks is more than enough along with 2 snipers for cheeses which really shouldn't matter at all in burn cause tanks should be on top of that; although it is nice to have 1 cheese but ew sin dps.

Wrong an all bounty hunter team is not most op. This isnt 3.0 anymore

Assassin tank

Jug tank

AP PT dps

Maurauder anni dps

Sniper MM Dps

Sniper Engi dps

Sorc heals

Operative heals.

GG

While mm does good damage why not make them engi or replace them with a pt :D

You would be 3 dpsing it then if you took a sin dps lol. 2 sin tanks is more than enough along with 2 snipers for cheeses which really shouldn't matter at all in burn cause tanks should be on top of that; although it is nice to have 1 cheese but ew sin dps.

Deception is actually one of the highest parsing specs atm, although in pve hatred is pretty bad..