Coming back after 2 1/2 - 3 years.

Munchnd

I played Watchmen Sentinel and reached Battlemaster rank and then an update came out which gave the Battlemaster gear out for free, so I rage quit. Anyway, I'm back and I was wondering how good Sentinel still is in PvP combat. When I played, I dominated every class besides Bounty Hunter Mercenary.

And if Sentinel is/isn't as viable, which classes are now truly dominating PvP?

Also, most of all this new content is slightly overwhelming and I've no clue where to start. Would it be better to level a new character, or will I have some advantage playing my level 50 that reached BM?

I also subscribed. This subscription does include access to all expansions, correct?

Edited by Munchnd

I played Watchmen Sentinel and reached Battlemaster rank and then an update came out which gave the Battlemaster gear out for free, so I rage quit. Anyway, I'm back and I was wondering how good Sentinel still is in PvP combat. When I played, I dominated every class besides Bounty Hunter Mercenary.

And if Sentinel is/isn't as viable, which classes are now truly dominating PvP?

Also, most of all this new content is slightly overwhelming and I've no clue where to start. Would it be better to level a new character, or will I have some advantage playing my level 50 that reached BM?

I also subscribed. This subscription does include access to all expansions, correct?

1) While it is viable- i wouldnt say it "dominates". Domination classes currently seem to be vangard/powertech, and sage/sorcerer.

2) i came back a month and a half ago, and i was in the same spot your in now. Let me tell you- do "NOT" wear your old pvp gear. Grab gear that has zero expertise in it- (even if they are greens or blues- just make sure to fill every slot!).

And do not exceed 190 rating (so basically dont go out and buy super expensive stuff!). Trust me on this- make sure you have ZERO experise! When you go into the wz- You will bolster to 1900+ Expertise if done correctly.

3) yes as a subscriber- you currently should have all the expansions- and you also get 1 free level 60 (which i wouldnt use just yet- instead, just play other characters and do warzones! You need to save up warzone commendations because level 65 warzones are brutal without gear.

Theres a new system implemented- where you can send warzone commendations to your alts in your legacy! Because of this- its actually in your favor to play a bunch of alts and clear the daily on many different characters. So you can practice getting used to the new combat system- and at the same time- accumulate warzone coms!

Lastly- this is important- all "reusable expendables" have been turned into "non-reusable expendables" so if you used to use rakata grenades, i wouldnt throw use it. Instead- go make some v-1 blue seizmic grenades to throw.