Darth Revan runs a PT/OT villain gauntlet

Beniboybling

And I'd again remind everyone that we are dealing with a Sith Lord here, who is not above aggressive attacks like

Missed the edit. :o

Still though Mace had range when he did that, if he could have done it on top off the magtrain I'm sure he would of. I highly doubt Revan could pull this off while fending off Grievous' lightsaber assault, and even then thats entertaining the idea Darth Revan could do that so quickly unless you're saying RotS Mace = Darth Revan in a Force contest?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to mention that Grievous was covering the kidnapping of Palpatine so he couldn't really dodge around.

+ Shatterpoint. We've seen Grievous shrug off extreme punishment. If anyone with the Force could've beaten Grievous then Mace wouldn't be so specific to say Kenobi has the best chance against him.

Edited by cs_zoltan

Not to mention that Grievous was covering the kidnapping of Palpatine so he couldn't really dodge around.

+ Shatterpoint. We've seen Grievous shrug off extreme punishment. If anyone with the Force could've beaten Grievous then Mace wouldn't be so specific to say Kenobi has the best chance against him.

I do have to admit that as a massive Fisto fanboy I always found it funny that they send Obi-Wan to face Grievous rather than Fisto. I get that Fisto's win was fairly dependent on the environment and the fact that he had taken a lightsaber off of him, but still. :D

I do have to admit that as a massive Fisto fanboy I always found it funny that they send Obi-Wan to face Grievous rather than Fisto. I get that Fisto's win was fairly dependent on the environment and the fact that he had taken a lightsaber off of him, but still. :D

They should've sent the whole B-team after Grievous, and the A-team against Sidious. A-team being Mace, Kenobi, Plo, and Ti ;)

You did see that this is Darth Revan right? Don't get me wrong while prime Revan would likely do what you say, I don't see how Darth Revan is getting past Grievous.

I did see that this is Darth Revan, who is pretty underrated, though this is due to his lacking feats. Well, lacking in the eyes of many. I'll make some responses here today.

Also, prime Revan would clear this gauntlet ;)

I did see that this is Darth Revan, who is pretty underrated, though this is due to his lacking feats. Well, lacking in the eyes of many. I'll make some responses here today.

Also, prime Revan would clear this gauntlet ;)

I think prime Revan would get past Dooku but Vader? I think he ends there, though like I said earlier I only know the standard stuff about Revan that I've seen in the most powerful thread. Also looking forward to those responses as the only feat of Darth Revan I know is him being better than Malak which doesn't really matter as he always was anyway.

Edited by PadsterPwns

This is off-topic so I'll stop after this but like I said before, unless someone in your faction happens to have Yoda in their pocket I don't think I'll have any trouble. :p

When you can make force user then you can talk but as it is right now my character will stomp you.Not to mention you only know one of his styles but not the others.

Back on topic I have to agree with Aubere Darth Revan is stronger than most people believe but I don't see him defeating Vader.

When you can make force user then you can talk but as it is right now my character will stomp you.Not to mention you only know one of his styles but not the others.

Back on topic I have to agree with Aubere Darth Revan is stronger than most people believe but I don't see him defeating Vader.

Unless you've put all of your points into your leader that is unlikely.

How is Darth Revan getting past the General when he's completely outclassed in sabers and starts right in front of him? Not to mention Grievous is physically superior as well.

Unless you've put all of your points into your leader that is unlikely.

How is Darth Revan getting past the General when he's completely outclassed in sabers and starts right in front of him? Not to mention Grievous is physically superior as well.

Lol you have to put all of your points into your leader.

Basically the General overconfidence he won't start with all four of his lightsaber two Revan will be able to handle and gain separation from the General all he needs is a few seconds to hit him with a Force push.To gain the time he needs to put him down with a more powerful ability.

Lol you have to put all of your points into your leader.

Wait, are you serious? Do we actually have to?

Basically the General overconfidence he won't start with all four of his lightsaber two Revan will be able to handle and gain separation from the General all he needs is a few seconds to hit him with a Force push.To gain the time he needs to put him down with a more powerful ability.

I still doubt that will work, we've seen GG endure serious punishment before, I'm sure it is harder than that otherwise Mace would have just done that on the Magtrain.

Wait, are you serious? Do we actually have to?

Yes your full 150 have to go into your leader After you make more characters you can split them and put them into different characters.

I still doubt that will work, we've seen GG endure serious punishment before, I'm sure it is harder than that otherwise Mace would have just done that on the Magtrain.

Yes while Mace has Offensive Force abilities most are their to bolster his already impressive saber Abilities. While Revan is a amazing Duelist and has many Offensive Force abilities to use on the General.

Yes your full 150 have to go into your leader After you make more characters you can split them and put them into different characters.

I've got some editing to do then, I thought they were put into your leader and things like space tactics. I'm going to double check with Sil just in case though.

Yes while Mace has Offensive Force abilities most are their to bolster his already impressive saber Abilities. While Revan is a amazing Duelist and has many Offensive Force abilities to use on the General.

I'm not sure if I would call Darth Revan an amazing duelist, AFAIK his only feat whilst Darth was being better than Malak but even then I'm sure Malak was a better duelist but Revan was a better Force user. Also the General still has the range advantage due to starting distance and superior physicality. I also highly doubt that Darth Revan is a better Force user than ROTS Mace considering that we've seen Mace obliterate armies and is only considered second to Yoda as a Force user during the PT. In fact I think it's hard to make this case due to Darth Revan's lack of feats.

Edited by PadsterPwns

I've got some editing to do then, I thought they were put into your leader and things like space tactics. I'm going to double check with Sil just in case though.

OK now your just confusing me.Let me see your user skill tree so I can see what you did because right now your confusing me.

I'm not sure if I would call Darth Revan an amazing duelist, AFAIK his only feat whilst Darth was being better than Malak but even then I'm sure Malak was a better duelist but Revan was a better Force user. Also the General still has the range advantage due to starting distance and superior physicality. I also highly doubt that Darth Revan is a better Force user than ROTS Mace considering that we've seen Mace obliterate armies and is only considered second to Yoda as a Force user during the PT. In fact I think it's hard to make this case due to Darth Revan's lack of feats.

Well Darth Revan was also holding his own against the Jedi Strike team until Malak betrayed him so their that.I'll let Aurbere response to this sense he would know more about Darth Revan feats then I do.

Well Darth Revan was also holding his own against the Jedi Strike team until Malak betrayed him so their that.I'll let Aurbere response to this sense he would know more about Darth Revan feats then I do.

I'm going to send Sil my Force user if that's OK, don't want to spoil the spar. :D I will tell you if it is OK after though, then again I guess we'll see each others skills soon anyway. EDIT: I was an idiot Jarons just realized we were talking about the same things, I thought you meant you had to put them into your characters combat skills and not into the ones that affect your faction as well lol. :D

As far as Darth Revan goes that's a fair point, honestly I don't know much about Darth Revan that I haven't said already so I'm going to wait for Aubere as well.

Edited by PadsterPwns

And Grievous wrecked 5 jedi on Hypori...

Grievous could actual kill Revan with an aspect I overlooked: his body. His strikes have taken off droid heads casually and he almost got the better of Kenobi in hand-to-hand combat. Had that been any other Jedi they probably would have died.

Grievous could actual kill Revan with an aspect I overlooked: his body. His strikes have taken off droid heads casually and he almost got the better of Kenobi in hand-to-hand combat. Had that been any other Jedi they probably would have died.

He killed Mundi's apprentice with 1 foot.

Edited by cs_zoltan

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.