Secrets | Hard to Find Content | Share Thread

Pacram

Hey guys, Bioware have said many times that there is content in the game that is secret and hard to find. Things like the so called Sand Demon. I was curious as to what things you guys have found while playing SWTOR. What hard to find areas of maps, rooms and content have you found?

There is a lore unlock on Tatooine near the wound, a deep ravine going into the ground. The text describes and taunts the player about what could be down there. Do you think this sort of thing could have hidden content behind it, maybe a way to get down.

Share what sort of things you've encountered or have heard rumors of.

(Apologies for my vague post, I have little information in regards to this sort of stuff. Trying to expand and see if there is much behind what Bioware has vaguely suggested.)

Edited by Pacram

Datacrons aren't really secret but can certainly be hard to find sometimes.

I'm not sure if this is the same area that you're referring to on Tattooine, but I know there's one datacron that you have to basically... strategically drop off the side of a cliff onto the small ledge inside a chasm, which then leads you to a tunnel and eventually the datacron. If it is the same area maybe that's what the text you mentioned refers to?

I enjoy finding Lore items because I think the quality of the writing is one of the best things about the game. I wish more such breadcrumb trails of facts led to in-game easter eggs.

I'm not really a completionist and I doubt I've gotten all datacrons because I don't have the title for that yet, but the coolest "hidden" easter egg / secret stuff I found was on Hoth and it's a datacron you have to recharge in order to use. It gives +4 Mastery.

Near the Star Fortress shield array on Hoth, there is a Champion level Ancient Probe Droid running around pretty close to the edge of the map boundary. When you destroy it, it drops a Depleted Datacron.

You can't GTN it; I tried.

You can however take it over to the enormous downed ship in the Ship Graveyard, the Star of Coruscant. There, there are two entrances into the ship from the western side of the ship. Take the Northernmost of those two entrances. In the first room there, there is a catwalk. On that catwalk is a terminal with a clickable thing. Click it.

Your Depleted Datacron will become a +4 Mastery datacron.