Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Subscription Errors

TansyMoon

There are three people in my family that play this game. Only I managed to get the site to give me 2-month subscription when the other two in my house....when I tried to get them subscribed, the site denied it.

Why did this happen? Nothing is wrong with the credit card, and the site wasn't clear on why it denied subscription to my other members in my family. This shouldn't be happening.

There are three people in my family that play this game. Only I managed to get the site to give me 2-month subscription when the other two in my house....when I tried to get them subscribed, the site denied it.

Why did this happen? Nothing is wrong with the credit card, and the site wasn't clear on why it denied subscription to my other members in my family. This shouldn't be happening.

You'll have to call customer service for account and payment related issues. I'll post the contact information below for you.

Contact Us By Phone

If you need assistance with your account, encounter a problem while making a payment, or are unable to log in to the game the best course of action is to contact our Customer Service team over the phone. You can contact our team for the price of a local call by calling the numbers listed below:

USA: 1-(855)-345-2186

UK: (0203) 0141 826

Germany: (0221) 8282 9212 (Phone support available from 09.00 CET - 21.00 CET)

France: +33 (0) 4 81 68 10 51 (Phone support available from 09.00 CET - 21.00 CET)

Please note: Calls made from landlines are local-rate, while those made from mobile devices may be subject to additional charges from your provider. If you're calling from a country that is not listed above, please see this FAQ: http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/5200 for more information about contacting our Customer Service team.

Electronic Arts Technical Support

209 Redwood Shores Pkwy

Redwood City, CA 94065

Good luck :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.