Subscribed, but moved to Preferred Status

Nimaani

I recently renewed my subscription to SWTOR. I was subbed for a couple of days and then I was moved back to preferred status. I still have 25 days of sub-time left according to the site.

I was going to submit a ticket in game, but you can't unless you're subbed. I was going to Undo my recurring subscription by following the prompts that customer service gives you:

Subscription Cancellation

If you wish to cancel your subscription to Star Wars™: The Old Republic™, please log in to your account on http://www.swtor.com.

Click on My Account and then click on Subscriptions in the Account Management sidebar to the right of the screen.

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Cancel your subscription.”

Follow the prompts to complete your subscription cancellation.

The button used to to be there. It was small and pretty much hidden at the bottom of the page, but that button has vanished altogether so I can't do that either.

Thoughts?

Well I know things happen and it's not anyone in particular's fault. It would just be nice to be able to *easily* contact somebody when it does happen so that it can get resolved. I rarely have issues, but when I do have one I never know where to go or how to contact anybody. lol

• 4 weeks later...
I recently renewed my subscription to SWTOR. I was subbed for a couple of days and then I was moved back to preferred status. I still have 25 days of sub-time left according to the site.

I was going to submit a ticket in game, but you can't unless you're subbed. I was going to Undo my recurring subscription by following the prompts that customer service gives you:

Subscription Cancellation

If you wish to cancel your subscription to Star Wars™: The Old Republic™, please log in to your account on http://www.swtor.com.

Click on My Account and then click on Subscriptions in the Account Management sidebar to the right of the screen.

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Cancel your subscription.”

Follow the prompts to complete your subscription cancellation.

The button used to to be there. It was small and pretty much hidden at the bottom of the page, but that button has vanished altogether so I can't do that either.

Thoughts?

I never did get around to calling and I probably won't. 28 days of Subscription went to waste as I remained Preferred Status. I had hoped that when the recurring subscription renewed this month that the status would correct itself. I was wrong. I remain on Preferred Status for the second month in a row.

I still cannot submit an In-Game ticket, which I find to be absolute crap. I, instead, submitted a ticket on another account informing Customer Service of the aforementioned issue. They won't do anything about it because it's a ticket submitted on a different account and said something about protecting account information (not that I required them to give out information - I gave them the Username of the account that needs to be corrected.)

Went to see if I could cancel my subscription once more, but since I'm not "subscribed" the "Cancel My Subscription" button remains missing. Instead, I removed my payment methods and will no longer be bothered by this mess.

The link I posted a month ago showed how to cancel the sub , there is no cancel button it is a hyperlink that goes to the below url. most accounts auto correct by following the directions in the link I gave, worst case it explains how to use skype to ring them for free.

https://account.swtor.com/user/subscription/cancel

Then reselect the subscription again.

Edited by OwenBrooks