Bioware what on earth did you do to the game when you unlocked Rak week????

JumboAg

First access to guild ships were wrecked, now doing my weekly heroics... have already opened 2 bug reports on the first 3 H2s I've run.

Armed and Dangerous - kill the lord, dont get credit to end the quest

Friends of old - I have 4 thermal detonators in inventory for kills already and it still shows 2/3 for the recover.

First access to guild ships were wrecked, now doing my weekly heroics... have already opened 2 bug reports on the first 3 H2s I've run.

Armed and Dangerous - kill the lord, dont get credit to end the quest

Friends of old - I have 4 thermal detonators in inventory for kills already and it still shows 2/3 for the recover.

Both of those things were bugged long before Rakghoul week started.

For Armed and Dangerous (and similar quests) it won't count if your companion gets the kill. This is really annoying but easy to fix.

Friends of Old - your pickups are bugged. Reset >.>

The one that has been driving me crazy ever since 4.0 is that heroic on Alderaan in the cave, with a bonus of clicking on 10 boxes. There are 9 that will register. It's maddening.

tl;dr: it wasn't the plague that broke it!

Not sure I agree w/ that.. I ran every H2 from Korriban through at least Tat doing the Star Fortress stuff and had no issues within a week of 4.0. Hitting some again now and so many are broken. If it wasnt Rak, it's something between 4.0 and now.