The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

60 Token

Khristiann

I was bored so I decided to use my free 60 TOKEN. Went through character choices then started game. She is a Miraluka and she has wrong head piece on. Went to change it on character appearance station but it shows up right there. Should I delete or will I lose my token?

I was bored so I decided to use my free 60 TOKEN. Went through character choices then started game. She is a Miraluka and she has wrong head piece on. Went to change it on character appearance station but it shows up right there. Should I delete or will I lose my token?

Did you reach level 61+ yet? If so, your token is gone. If you are still level 60, you get your token back, in theory, if you delete the character.

• 1 year later...
I was just wondering if this was still an issue. I started one today and I was in the same boat. Anyway of fixing it? I really am not a big fan of the headpiece it chose for me. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Now the "token doesn't come back" condition is "made level 61 OR completed a mission".

When you say "the headpiece", do you mean a Miraluka's mask, or the head-set helmet that comes with an insta-60 character? The helmet can be (and should be) changed long before you reach the end of Chapter IX of KotFE.